Hello Tip.It Community

Hello Tip.It Users! I'm Short (Javelle) and I stumbled across Tip.It years ago when I played Runescape a lot. I used the site numerous times but I never registered on the forums for whatever reason. Lately I have been thinking that I want to go back to Runescape, but I also would love to be a part of this community.

A Little About Me:

• My name is Ashley.
  • I am 18 years old
  • I can speak English, French, German and Spanish.
  • I am going to the University of Phoenix for Accounting.
  • I live in California.

I don't judge, it's not my place or my business. People need people, whether we choose to admit it or not. I'd rather help others than hurt them. It's probably one of the only things that keep me going. I'm usually a happy, peaceful person. I have strong morals that I live by and I live by them simply because I understand them, not because anyone taught them to me. I wouldn't live my life by anything I didn't understand or try to figure out for myself. To me religion is just another title and I don't need it to know what I'm all about. I'm the kind of person that cares about anyone and everyone, even the people who've hurt me and screwed me over. People often take advantage of that but they're the people who most need someone to care. I'm the kind of person who will go out of my way to be kind to a total stranger but you'll learn that when you get to know me for yourself. Who I prove to be will speak for me.

[spoiler=For those of you who this pertains to (Those who want to call me a shemale or a guy)]Also, I would like to note that if you're one of those people who like to say "You're a shemale until you give us a fansign." You can just get off of my introduction and stay away from me. Since I honestly don't know you what makes you think that your opinion of me matters?

Anyway, have a nice day/night fellow Tip.It users!

Short (Javelle)

Ashley

Welcome to TIF. :)

That's some pretty impressive language skills. I have a hard enough time with French, and I live right next to Quebec. I can only imagine how much more difficult it is to learn and retain when there's so little opportunity to practice it.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Welcome to the Tip.It Forums! :thumbsup:

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Hey, my name is Ashley too! :D And I also live in California (but only a few months out of the year). Welcome to Tip.It! That's an impressive list of languages you can speak! Languages aren't really my thing. I like the idea of knowing a lot of languages, but I just can't get motivated enough to fully learn them.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Welcome to Tip.It :) I just posted on your help topic btw ;)

And wow lots of similarities there :P I almost see myself through your text :P

I'm also 18 (from Canada though :)) and speak French (my main language since I live in Quebec), english and also spanish (you beat me, i have no 4th language D: haha!)

Add me in-game, my username is Zr :)

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

Welcome to Tip.it, Ashley!!

You've got one up on me. I speak English, German, Afrikaans, but only a few words of Zulu, so you win!

Good luck at the University of Phoenix - I wish you all the best with your degree!

Again, glad to have you as a part of the community :)

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*

Welcome to Tip.it! Ah, a woman with a backbone. That I admire. Make yourself at home! In your off time, I would like to learn french from you. :twss:

Besides that, bienvenida! Que te la pases bien aqui! Mi casa es su casa. :P

899th to 120 attack! August 9, 2014~!

hiya! welcome to tip.it forum :mrgreen:

being a girl in rs can be aggravating, but i'v found none of the aggravating griping on these forums, and everyone is extremely helpful.

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,