Burning 500 vyre corpses

Assassin1357

I can't remember exactly how long it took me, but around 6-8 hours IIRC. See what others say. :P.

I had max combats and whatnot though ..

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I can't remember exactly how long it took me, but around 6-8 hours IIRC. See what others say. :P.

I had max combats and whatnot though ..

Alright, thanks for the input. I was just considering training there to get all 90 melees but I might just finish att then go work on a rapier

Assassin1357.png

After Branches of Darkmeyer, it speeds up pretty drastically. I was meleeing them in basically max gear and yakking the remains (yes, I'm lazy) and I was able to kill 50 and burn all of the remains in under a yak timer.. around 45 minutes or so.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

After Branches of Darkmeyer, it speeds up pretty drastically. I was meleeing them in basically max gear and yakking the remains (yes, I'm lazy) and I was able to kill 50 and burn all of the remains in under a yak timer.. around 45 minutes or so.

This is the fastest way to do it. Use a blisterwood polearm and if you can't yak the corpses bank them and burn them every 50 that you do with the highest lvl BoB that you can summon.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Take into account, that wjen doing the burgh the rot minigame to max out the charackters (elite task), you are encountering them as well.

I have like 200+ burnt right now, and they mostly from the minigame.

The above mentioned method is faster, of course.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

It took me around 15 hours - But that was with a flail, back when they were still maxed at 250 damage and with rather low levels as well. With blisterwood polearm, you'll probably be looking at half that time or even less.

I'd strongly second the kill and burn in batches of 50 thing, not only does it break up the monotony it means you are benefiting from the weapon improvement given every 50 burns making each round a little bit faster.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue