I read forums on my phone more often than not, so first page is slightly harder to go by.

I wouldn't mind helping people, what ones do you need?

Edit: suppose would also depend on Timezones lol. Atm I get on a little after reset for a few hours, with maybe an hour in the morning, est. Changing hours at work next week though.

• Like 1

I read forums on my phone more often than not, so first page is slightly harder to go by.

Edit: suppose would also depend on Timezones lol. Atm I get on a little after reset for a few hours, with maybe an hour in the morning, est. Changing hours at work next week though.

I will get back to you but at the very least Vorago, ROTS, Nex, Dagannoth Kings, Kalphite King.  I can help with DKs but then that was back when you would slayer dart Rex...

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

I will get back to you but at the very least Vorago, ROTS, Nex, Dagannoth Kings, Kalphite King.  I can help with DKs but then that was back when you would slayer dart Rex...

I still need Rots as well. Nex and KK I can help with easily. DKs, you only need 1 of them, so you don't even have to tribrid if you want just the title. If you want to stick around and get more loot, then sure :p

Rago I can't do much for you, other than mention Charles, Rago Pvm fcs. I've only gone in a mass myself.

I still need Rots as well. Nex and KK I can help with easily. DKs, you only need 1 of them, so you don't even have to tribrid if you want just the title. If you want to stick around and get more loot, then sure :P

Rago I can't do much for you, other than mention Charles, Rago Pvm fcs. I've only gone in a mass myself.

Even Nex and KK would be of great help.

Cleared a bunch of bosses with a friend today (mostly by crashing then leaving), although we did bless some guy's grave:

• Araxxi
  • The Barrows:  Rise of the Six
  • Corporeal Beast
  • Dagannoth Kings
  • Kalphite King
  • Legiones
  • Nex
  • Vorago
391/500 medals for Fish Flingers also.

65495229.png

Finished DKs (thanks for the tip about it only being one) and Corp:

• Araxxi
  • The Barrows:  Rise of the Six
  • Kalphite King
  • Legiones
  • Nex
  • Vorago

Also only 68% left (Ceremonial Sword III, IV, V) to unlock in AW.   ~3,000 adamantite ore and ~9,000 coal  before I have enough resources.

65495229.png

What are the medals for? I forget

So bad

In Other News:

Defeated the Penance Queen after the update so I can now do hard mode.

65495229.png

Champion's tackle box purchased!  Finally done with shitty 2flingfish FC

Now that I'm done though here is my quik (c wat I did there) guide to 4 medals:

1. I stand at the SW corner of the Docks closest to the lobby (the one everyone goes to) and once I have the 100% I stay there until I get a big fish.
  2. By this point normally the lake has been found so I go there and if there is enough people (normally 5-10) I stay for the 2nd big fish if not I move on to the river.
  3. Now the third fish will probably not show up at the river unless you camp it, I prefer going to the beach one the river clears out and people tend to camp the beach over the river anyway.

During all of this make sure not to stand on top of other people and while you're waiting for the next big fish (1 minute minimum between big fish appearing) work on collecting all 6 perfect combos and the 6 assists.

65495229.png

So since I spend most of my time AFKing on RS I thought I would start doing Castle Wars again.  Apparently w48 is no longer a tie game world and w24 is the only active CW world but it's controlled by a FC.  What fun.

115/650 gold tickets

133M DG exp

65495229.png