Ring of wealth..

Rib7

Good or Bad?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Is the ring of wealth in need of update?

• Yes
    • Definitely
    • Maybe

You're a lot better off with ring of life.

I always have my ring of life on me, because I don't wanna lose my expensive outfit. In my opinion the ring of life is the most useful ring in the game.

I like how even when you say something like that, you can at least sort of back it up, with reasons other than anger.

Holy bashing Batman! Wow guys, give the OP a break. I also think the idea of the RoW and the rare drop table is sort of stupid and could use a change. The OP is just expressing an opinion, and if you disagree no need to be a jerk about it. It's no wonder he's mad, he's just expressing a rant, no need to slam him about why he shouldn't be mad about it.

I don't think the people would have bashed if not for the OP's comment:

If you know it's always crap, stop getting excited.

The ring shines whenever you access the rare drop table, which is mostly crap.

What a pointless comment, this is a rant forum ok? im asking for a vote? not your stupid input. :shame:

And on top of that silently changing the poll options to make yourself look good, hmm :rolleyes:

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

TOO BRIGHT!

yourringofwealthshinesm.png

An incredibly uncanny combination of ring of wealth spam and a light bloom glitch left me laughing my ass off for 12 minutes.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

That's my point, it's very arrogant.

It's because the OP is probably twelve and had a little tantrum when he saw that people didn't agree with him.

Wow, you just added an element of immaturity on top of it. Did you really just call someone a 12 year old who had a tantrum? What a rude thing to say.

If I wasn't trying to be rude, I wouldn't have said it, but thank you for pointing that out. I'm not exactly known for being a nurturing person, especially when it comes to people whinging over non-issues. The editing of the poll just makes the OP's stature as a whiny, entitled brat who can't handle people disagreeing with him all the more obvious. You'll find I make regular use of the "child throwing a tantrum" analogy, and it's because when I was a kid my parents grew me out of the tantrum phase by video taping me and showing me the results. Someone has to show you how you look from the outside looking in before you can realize how absolutely ridiculous you truly look.

As for being offended by what I posted: You'll find out as you get older that being offended by something is meaningless. "Oh I'm offended by what you wrote." Alright, your point? As my Robotics professor used to say, "hire a contractor, make a blueprint, gather materials, have him build you a bridge, and get over it."

• Like 1

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

That's my point, it's very arrogant.

It's because the OP is probably twelve and had a little tantrum when he saw that people didn't agree with him.

Wow, you just added an element of immaturity on top of it. Did you really just call someone a 12 year old who had a tantrum? What a rude thing to say.

If I wasn't trying to be rude, I wouldn't have said it, but thank you for pointing that out. I'm not exactly known for being a nurturing person, especially when it comes to people whinging over non-issues. The editing of the poll just makes the OP's stature as a whiny, entitled brat who can't handle people disagreeing with him all the more obvious. You'll find I make regular use of the "child throwing a tantrum" analogy, and it's because when I was a kid my parents grew me out of the tantrum phase by video taping me and showing me the results. Someone has to show you how you look from the outside looking in before you can realize how absolutely ridiculous you truly look.

As for being offended by what I posted: You'll find out as you get older that being offended by something is meaningless. "Oh I'm offended by what you wrote." Alright, your point? As my Robotics professor used to say, "hire a contractor, make a blueprint, gather materials, have him build you a bridge, and get over it."

I appreciate the interesting, somewhat odd windows into your past. At least you are aware of your rudeness, although I still don't really believe you need to "video tape his ridiculousness". Just disagreeing works fine.

Back to the main point, I think its safe for us to agree that the RoW is a bit ridiculous, but since we know of its silliness it should be used with caution and it shouldn't require any frustration.

• 2 weeks later...