Help money making

mlskid

Right now I'm stuck as to how I should make money. I want to give glacors a try, or maybe raise my slayer skill a little for ganos, but i'm not sure which one I should go for more. Or if for right now I should just farm bones for prayer or something like that. Somebody give me some good advice.haha

mlskid.png

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

If you have a few overloads, Glacors will be decent profit and mage exp, which it looks like you need. :P

The shard drops really add up over time, it depends on your starting cash tbh.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Right now start up cash I have about 6-7m to go with. I could pot to make overloads and that would take a few days but not a lot of money really since I could get everything i needed pretty easily. How many ovls should I make? Enough to get me to like 93?

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

I usually stick to Frost Dragons and slayer for money, but some people find that too boring. Try bossing!

Jacariah.png

sig3nt.png

Glacors are a good idea. For other money making options ypou could of course do frost dragons. I would start farming snapdragon herbs until you hit lvl 82 famring and then piefor torstol. Tds are another option but with recent prices arent amazing.

Glacors are going to give you good charms as well so id say they are your best bet.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword