I'm gonna go straight for offhand crossbow now. Afking rorariis is so easy and its nice ranged xp.

Did another quest in 07. It's getting pretty hard to finish them cause most have hard bosses / I don't have reqs yet.

ea2153c058.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Get 120 range from afking asc, use leftover keystones to get a holiday rare such as santa hat or something

Not a bad idea to be honest. Gonna do some math..

404 ranged xp per rorarius

61,941,167 ranged xp to 120

153,320 rorarius to kill

2395 keystone drops assuming 1/64 drop rate

lets assume I use 395 more for offhand on top of the 220+ i have right now, to round up the remaining ones to 2000.

each keystone on average is valued at 507,826 (total price of all 6 keys divided by 6)

2000 x 507,826 = 1,015,652,000

so a bit over 1 bill profit if i calculated it right

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

if you made bows with all the keys you could probably bump that up to ~1200m

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

those key prices... i am not the one to make bows rn

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting