I felt like I needed a break from constant leveling so all I did today was bossing :) Results werent that good though... First I spent 3 hours at zammy for only a godsword shard. Then later I went to armadyl for 500 killcount and got armadyl buckler & 3 more godswords shards lol. I did end up getting 3 effigys and 96 craft out of those though :)

7mQ7o.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

• 1 month later...

Did some Kalphite king trips today with 5 other diy'ers, no luck though. But it got me interested in RS again so that's good :) I'm going on 5 day vacation now but when I come back home I'll try to get some more KK trips going, want em drygores :P

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

I started a new goal today. I want to get myself a pair of ascension crossbows and drygores. I'll camp rorariis while I wait for my DIY friends to get online for KK. We went there yesterday and got around 10 kills but no luck on drops. Today I just camped rorariis all day and here's the results.

At this rate I should have my mainhand within a week :D (unless I get unlucky with signets)

8jJNl.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

move your chat up so its in line with the action bar

But then the action bar is just gonna move up again the next time he logs in.

Yeah it tends to do that so I just leave it alone lol

in other news, holy [bleep] guys

8kCwd.png

edit; heres my profits from the past 2 days

8kKYc.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

no mud battlestaff though :P

Got one now :) along with more rings, one hatchet and smithing brawlers.

So next weekend ill probably bang out 99 smithing at artisan due to the double experience. if it works the same way as slayer last weekend I'll get 4x xp with bonus xp banked + whatever the smithing brawlers give... Crazy xp rates haha, will have to get some bonus xp from stealing creation though.

8APfV.png

8ARTX.png

8AS4k.png

8ASkE.png

8AWcY.png

8AYcP.png

8AZ6u.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

got 93 mining today :) 6 long levels to go....

something nice happened today though, friend who's also DIY finally got a drygore drop as well. shame it was offhand though.. Mainhands would make KKing alot faster.

now i actually get drops again :D

8CWd0.png

8Dn9i.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Feels like im getting close to 99 mining but it's still 5M xp away.. I really wouldn't mind it but I hate how the gold rocks keep collapsing really often :/ I rarely get to be on a world longer than 5 minutes

8ErgS.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

these magic beans are the DIY dream. I get about 80 of them from fellstalk herb run. The beans can be traded at draynor for different seeds. I noticed some of them are SUPER cheap. The downside is the store only has stacks of 10. They do spawn relatively fast so I can buy full stock after each herb run :)

I'll buy 10 irit, 10 kwuarm and 10 ranarr seeds after each herb run ^^ the ranarrs especially is a really good deal cause prayer pots are really valuable & ranarrs arent that common

8EZF3.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png