It is to upgrade the comp I think o.O

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

like 800k from 99 div now, might get it tomorrow who knows.. on the bright side im getting pretty decent dung xp now. fixed my binds today as well. they are now: Prom 2H, Prom Plate, Grave Short and Tyra Top. Will mainly use melee in dunge as it seems to be the fastest and I need lots of str/att to get 99 still.

Actually did some progress in 07, not that much though. I think I did 5 or 6 quests. Also afk'd woodcutting at yews a bit & got 64 woodcut ^^

6qBE8.png

6rf5m.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

here it is :D

6KLkz.png

I think i'll get 99 fishing now. Just need to make lots of decorated urns and get around 10K living minerals. Not sure really how many I need as I'll be doing some fish flingers as well. Atleast urn making is alot nicer now as they added a bank deposit box to craft guild yesterday :)

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

I've got enough porters, urns and granite lobsters to last till 99 fishing but still missing most of the living minerals needed. I'll probably get some more tomorrow.

Fished almost 2K rocktails today which got me near to 94 fishing. At this pace it'll take like a week to 99 :)

6LDwM.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png