Everyone always wants to either hurt or kill me :(

Also I just got home from a pub night which happened really suddenly, but thanks to puush you get to see my awesome progress.

FIRST! Well, not a first one, I was getting whips on my "main" when they were 20m+ but you get the point.

4iV1j.png

Rune smithing? Oh well I warbanded it. Well 10% of it.

4iY8i.png

Yeayea

4iTUw.png

SHOULD I ADD "HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS" TAG?????

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

SHOULD I ADD "HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS" TAG?????

4 99s and you think you're high leveled. You're so cute <3:

But he's almost 2400 total!

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

God the daemonheim tasks had so many that were based on luck. Took me 40+ floors to find a door that required potting.

I still need 92K tokens and 3 crafting levels to finish the hard and elite tasks so I'll be working on those for the next few days. Crafting takes like 16K silver bars :/

4o6D5.png

4odcK.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

How much xp per hour are silver bars? I noticed a 2500 total level at the crafting guilding mining clay and making decorated cooking urns, then dropping them. Don't know if crazy or onto something good...

Silver bars are like 80K xp an hour, but that doesn't include the time I have to spend getting them. I can get between 2-3K bars an hour from trekking. I think urns wont even come close to that..

This is a quote from wikia so yeah it's not that good (doesnt even include mining the clay)

While crafting Urns in the Crafting Guild using a Pack Yak, a Skills necklace and a banking jewellery such as aRing of duelling, Ring of kinship or TokKul-Zo (the latter two being preferred for their unlimited charges), you can craft up to 560 urns per hour, so if they are Decorated cooking urn the xp per hour is 72800. You also can make some profit depending on the price of Soft clay and urns, while training Crafting. Alternatively, if you do not have a high enough summoning level to use a Pack Yak, or simply do not wish to waste any money, you can also use a Clan Vexillum and a Ring of Kinship to get the job done.

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png