On the very first post of your page where you've got your drops - under graador, i'm not too sure thats the icon of bandos gloves? just thought i'd point that out. I'm probably wrong though.. 3:

Runescape is a haven..

My mind and bank are ready for the weekend. Just need to get 8 hours of sleep now and my body will be too. Aiming for 2530 total level (27 levels). We'll see, we'll see.. FYI getting 1K limps as DIY was pain in the [bleep]ing ass, like almost literally.

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Well this one I didn't expect at all. I figured I had like max 3M herb xp banked, turns out I had very near to 99. So I did some qbd for lantas/torstols and finished it off. Stupid puush cut the picture in half but I took another one later that shows my full stats :P I think it's time to sleep now for a bit..

75L8s.png

75Lru.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Congrats on 99 herb! This blog is stupid sick. The work you do is amazing. Excellent progress thus far!

Thanks! Just woke up after 3-4 hr power nap, no xp wasting :)

This would be the weekend to do it! Sleep will come later :P. What are you working on today?

I'll start off with cooking 4k rocktails, then i'll use my planks and after that probably my charms

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Respect for making a commentary video, it's nice to hear what other people sound like :D (though your mic is so bad that it's kind of hard to tell -.- )

I'll definitely watch your future videos as long as they're about something other than cooking