I can't believe in a little over two years, you've maxed as a DIY. I remember first seeing your topic posted and honestly had a healthy amount of skepticism whether or not you would follow through. And you did. Christ.

Grats Oddish, that's some crazy high dedication.

hzvjpwS.gif

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it!

As for my future goals, right now the focus is on completionist cape obviously. After that I'll be camping rorariis for the ascension crossbow (mainhand only probably). Mix in some other bossing and 120 slayer. That should keep me occupied for some months :)

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

been playing a bit of 07 diy again while i just afk runespan in rs3 (going for rank 1 esteem)

I had 1700 iron ores banked so I decided to make 17k iron darts out of em. Finally got rune scim drop from fire giants!

893c796562.png

4ca2f10b39.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Huge congrats on maxing, I didn't realize you had made so much progress

I've been thinking of starting a No Bank DIY account after I comp cape on this. I still haven't figured out all the rules but they would be something like this

- No trading
- No GE
- No bank, ever
- No buying items from stores, unless they're unique
- No treasure hunter

One thing that bothers me is some activities require you to empty gear/inventory. I'm not sure how I wanna deal with these. There's basicly 3 options

1. Drop/Sell the items
2. Die and hold the items in your grave while you finish doing the activity (leaning towards this atm)
3. You can bank while you're doing this activity, and after you're done you must withdraw everything immediately

opinions?

I think being forced to avoid activities like that is a huge part of the challenge, especially if you see the challenge more as how far can you get, not as an extra challenge when maxing an account.

I doubt ill be doing the no bank thing for a while. been having too much fun 07 these past few days. While afking on rs3 of course. I finished getting rank 1 esteem at runespan & moved on to camping rorariis for ascension crossbows ^^

On 07 I've just been doing quests and preparing for some fletching. Got addy gloves now :)

eb7068549a.png

5c885431e6.png

a2cd86661f.png

bea5c1914e.png

c8db4f424a.png

47a1e43395.png

08a462a554.png

c0b8f57088.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png