I'm really enjoying slayer at the moment so I'll be focusing on it for a while, hopefully all the way until 99 :P

Airut are a really good task :o crazy xp and I actually enjoy fighting them! I also fought ice strykes for the first time today and theyre wayyyyy too easy. It gets boring when ur just stomping/running after loot most of the time...

So yeah, couple levels since last update and staff of light drop which is pretty much useless for me :P

67MnQ.png

67Omn.png

67Toq.png

67WE5.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Got a bit sidetracked from slayer (once again), but for good reasons. I realised I had all the charms I needed for 96 summoning aka pack yak :D

Soo, I went and got it. Now I'm piss ass poor as I used over 7 mill on spirit shards....

I finished karamja and ardougne elite tasks as well. So now I'm just missing Fremennik & Morytania tasks (Agile top task, and 91 farm task)

68Sri.png

68Vby.png

692z8.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Warpriest pretty decent at DKS then? Can you employ the 'yolo' tactic and just ss everything with that? Or do you need proper lures and prots still?

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Warpriest pretty decent at DKS then? Can you employ the 'yolo' tactic and just ss everything with that? Or do you need proper lures and prots still?

Yolo doesnt seem to work, not for me atleast. Basicly I just heal off Rex. Also having multiple kings on you at once is pretty deadly, so I tend to move from the spawns to not get owned.

I dont know if its better than bringing multiple armours but I like having less switches.

Edit; might as well drop off some drops from kril while im posting :P

bootylicious

6aZpo.png

6b3Tr.png

6b5ge.png

6b2zn.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

It is funny, while everyone regards K'ril as one of the easier bosses, I have the most trouble with him =/...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

It is funny, while everyone regards K'ril as one of the easier bosses, I have the most trouble with him =/...

Try to use dehibilate when kril is around 50% health so the damage from his special attacks is reduced to half, it helps alot :P

this trip i started to use a new tactic. First of all you need 90-100% adrenaline at the start of the fight. Start off with sunshine, work your way to thresholds and use wild magic -> dehibilate -> asphyxiate

you should be able to get all of those off while under sunshine. after kril dies eat/unicorn to almost full hp (this shouldnt take more than 1 food or 2 uni scrolls), although sometimes you get wrecked.

Remember to get ur adrenaline to 100% on the last minion then after he dies use anticipation, freedom and escape to keep it there until kril spawns again :P

edit; this is obviously using soulsplit :P

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Well, I did it. I started 2007 DIY as well. For now I'll be playing both of them, but mainly the rs3 one. Whenever I do something afkable I'll log on to 2007 as well :)

I kinda stopped slaying again, I'm now back to divination... Hopefully finishing it this time. Day 1 stats of 07 diy as well!

[spoiler=RS3]

6bkbm.png

6bkg1.png

6czNm.png

6dO5B.png

[spoiler=2007 - Day 1]

6dSO8.png

• Like 1

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

most valuable items atm in one inventory.. was expecting more to be honest lol

6eOa0.png

edit; I also pricechecked my whole hard/elite clue loot tab. it was only worth 8M which is pretty rediculous haha.. considering ive done most of my clue drops

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Nothing interesting in rs3 today, just did divination all day :P

However, in 07 I did quite alot of progress. Mainly just quested with some wc/fm/fletch on the side.

95 div on rs3

6fdgq.png

lost city + ending stats of day 2 in 07 :P

6f6un.png

6fd2L.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

nothing happened in rs3 today, just boring div training all day. should get 97 tomorrow.

in 07 I made decent progress, finished a couple quests and got mithril+rune hatchet for few quests (and wcing obviously)

got mats for 777 willow longbows waiting in bank which ill finish tomorrow and then sell for some cash.

6kWEb.png

6lbi5.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

progressing slowly but surely in 07, things getting a bit easier now :P up to 122 QP now. heres my current stats

6nzfz.png

in rs3 ive just been doing the world event, divination and dungeoneering on the side with some HYT regulars :P Should get 98 div tomorrow!

6mNDr.png

6n9K7.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Woooo I finally got 90 crafting :) all sorts of epic loot from PoP available now ^^

98 div as well, not sure how long the last level is gonna take me as I've started dunging lately. Best case scenario I should finish it in 2 days...

In 07 I only did woodcutting/fletching today, and not much of that either. I'll probably go for 80 fletching to get magic shortbow and to fund kingdom :P

6oANy.png

6oG0T.png

6oDRT.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Nice gains mate, its DIY King btw :) Oh and I got a 2 day mute ingame from a Pmod, going to make a blog later I think :P

lol that sucks what'd you do? :D

Was cooking in rouges den and ended up in a argument with a Pmod some how and I said he was stupid so he reports me, next day I login muted lol.

Yea I'd appeal that and have jagex look into it lol

bought ring of vigour and chaotic kiteshield yesterday. not sure what else to buy with tokens... Next one is probably eagle eye kiteshield then i'll have all the shields. is spirit cape needed for comp?

6pqqw.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png