Ugh, even thinking about it is giving me headache. I'll ignore it until it becomes relevant. Most likely will be starting a new account if it does happen. In the meanwhile I'll just continue as if nothing is about to happen. Like this:

00165e52dd.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Not sure what I think about this.... If they finish that, my current account seems like a total waste -.-10d6031d43.pngc5b73fd061.png1910ac2d1f.png81de7c706f.png

Your account was a waste from day one due to your weak diy rules where you partake in all minigames and don't solo dg tho, and ironman mode is something they should develop on osrs not rs3 where people care more about xp than they do challenges and fun

I don't see how something that was made for personal challenge can be a waste if the goals and progress leading up to them were enjoyed.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Not sure what I think about this.... If they finish that, my current account seems like a total waste -.-10d6031d43.pngc5b73fd061.png1910ac2d1f.png81de7c706f.png

Your account was a waste from day one due to your weak diy rules where you partake in all minigames and don't solo dg tho, and ironman mode is something they should develop on osrs not rs3 where people care more about xp than they do challenges and fun

Weak? hardly seems any weaker then most other diy/ironman. the only group stuff he does is dung (where he creates his own binds.) and bosses which can't be solo'd. that doesn't make it weak rules and at least he is enjoying it.

CWTtSWe.pngCorbulo_Diy.pngCorb_Diy_Mk2.png

Hello peepz,

First a late gratz on the max Oddish!!!

And about the new diy mode I love the idea but I hope they will completely remove th (as people with big bank accounts wont be competition anymore) and, if it isnt already banned as a multiplayer minigame, ban warbands from diyes

And I hope they'll start using the term 'diy' because ironman seems so 07-ish

Please gib tips

I suggest ranging with ur best bows and hoping araxxor is range weak. I've done 3 succesful kills and all of them were range weak (although ive gotten close with melee weak as well).

Bring like 16 sara brew flasks as theyre perfect for first three phases. Fill a yak with rocktails/soup and try not to touch them until last phase.

1st phase:

Swipe attack: move away or you'll get hit around 4K (this will get deadly later on). Easy way to avoid it is to stay out of melee distance and when he pulls you to him move away immediately.

Spider web: use fragmentation shot to stop araxxor's healing. I usually brew up during this as well.

Cocoon'd: You CAN heal while you are cocooned but you just have to CLICK it from your inventory. action bar doesnt work. Also click attack on the boss instead of the floor so you'll get 1 autoattack hit off immediately when you get released.

DON'T MOVE AHEAD UNTIL ARAXXOR IS <5K LP

2nd phase -minion path-:

just go slightly past the web you burnt and araxxor should have moved to 2nd phase. Then go back to the spot where you fought him in phase 1.

He will have all his moves from phase 1, plus two new ones.

Spider eggs: sometimes 2-3 eggs spawn on the floor but you can break them down by quickly going near em (a fire bomb projectile is launched towards u when they spawn). This projectile can hurt the spiders from his another new attack as well. IF it hits nothing you get hit for 3K. The damage from it decreases the more targets it hits.

FYI: destroying the spider eggs raises Araxxor's enrage meter making him hit harder and more accurate.

20 minions in waves of 5: in this phase araxxor summons 4(or 5) types of minions. Kill them as they spawn. They are:

Mirrorback spider: If you hit araxxor while this one is around, you will get HEAVY damage reflected on you. kill it asap

Pulsing spider: This one heals araxxor 5K lp like every few ticks if you dont distract it. kill it first

Melee, range and mage spiders: focus on range/mage spiders and try to get rid of melee spiders with the fire bomb projectile from when spider eggs spawn.

Leave the phase as soon as Araxxor is <5K LP. Don't worry if all 20 of the minions havent spawned, they'll spawn in the next phase.

Phase 3 -minion path-

In this phase 4 acidic spiders will pop up that have a "Lure" option on them. Ignore them until Araxxor's LP is really low.

1 Hit kill acidic spiders (not the same as the lure): Araxxor will sometimes spit some acid on the floor, which will make a spider spawn out of it. This spider will 1 hit kill you if it gets next to you. Theyre pretty slow however and they explode on their own after a few second. I had problems with em for first few tries but after that theyve been easy to avoid.

Once araxxor's lp is getting low (BE CAREFUL, DON'T LOWER IT TO 0) click on all 4 of the lure spiders and run thru araxxor. He should regen 5K LP from each spider, he will also enrage and start hitting harder. Just take his LP to 0 after luring all 4 succesfully. If you don't lure the spiders on him, it'll make last phase almost undoable.

4th phase:

Honestly this is the phase giving me all the trouble. From 100K to 25K LP he has the swipe, cocoon, spider web attacks & he can summon some regular combat spiders.

He also switches his attacks depending on your prayer. I've never seen him do melee attack but I'm sure its possible. If I pray mage his next attack will be range, and if i pray range his next is mage. So I cycle between them.

For all my succesful kills ive been dualwielding for this phase, but I have tried mainhand+shield and it might actually be better due to some nice thresholds (i doubt you will be able to get to ultimate level adrenaline).

so from 100k to 25k lp just keep trying to switch prayers while doing damage. I suggest adding brews+rocktails on ur action bar for some spam healing. this phase hits hard.

If only things were that easy. When it hits 25k lp this ball of acid thingy starts following you and if you dont move, you'll get damaged heavily. (corp anyone?)

Basicly the last 25k lp is pure hell. good luck running, damaging, healing and switching prayers all at once.

My past 10 deaths i've died when the boss has under 10K lifepoints left.

• Like 2

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

• 2 weeks later...