How the balls are you getting that KC at arma?

Food isnt an issue there as soulsplit heals u more than enough, only issue is the prayer. so to counter it:

-Penance aura (you dont use any pray pots during this)

-Reverance aura (possible to not use any prayer if you use altar)

-Prayer renewals

-Bonecrusher + Pray necklace

Damn, I always seem to forget bonecrusher+demon horn neck.

Do you do instanced?

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

How the balls are you getting that KC at arma?

Food isnt an issue there as soulsplit heals u more than enough, only issue is the prayer. so to counter it:

-Penance aura (you dont use any pray pots during this)

-Reverance aura (possible to not use any prayer if you use altar)

-Prayer renewals

-Bonecrusher + Pray necklace

Damn, I always seem to forget bonecrusher+demon horn neck.

Do you do instanced?

Yeah with fast spawn

im done for today, heres the last batch of trim reqs that I did.

zaros symbol

243ca1d0c1.png

balloon routes

d0c888551d.png

eagle routes

1dd114cf6f.png

master white knight

e73927c220.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Do you just repay when the instance ends?

Yes.

Sorry for not posting for a while, haven't got that much stuff done.

Today I finished all the expert skillcapes, I like how the combatant one looks.

f081601bb1.pngc157a5e5d7.png28e8dbf2a7.png19e0cc3ab0.png

I also got banshee champion scroll after killing 40 ish mighty banshees :D :D :D

770878886d.png

Some earlier stuff I haven't posted yet.

all ancient pages from ancient cavern

7aae7d1b3c.png

500 vyrewatch cremated

b922e75cb2.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Get dung hard mode done. You will shudder every time you enter daemonhiem afterward thinking you have to kill every monster on the crit path.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Get dung hard mode done. You will shudder every time you enter daemonhiem afterward thinking you have to kill every monster on the crit path.

I'm working on it with daily dg challenge which I do in hardmode. I can't stand clearing everything so I'll finish it this way I think...

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

idk if rune supplies are a problem but wouldn't it be easier to use a staff of light for trash mobs?

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

idk if rune supplies are a problem but wouldn't it be easier to use a staff of light for trash mobs?

Yeah probably would be smarter but with abilitys you dont really use that many runes to begin with. Even then I can always buy like 6K elemental runes per day from shops if I want :P

Edit; Noticed theres double xp weekend coming in november.. Gonna prepare for it by farming tons of herbs, hopefully getting me to like 30M herb xp.

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Yeah probably would be smarter but with abilitys you dont really use that many runes to begin with. Even then I can always buy like 6K elemental runes per day from shops if I want :P

Edit; Noticed theres double xp weekend coming in november.. Gonna prepare for it by farming tons of herbs, hopefully getting me to like 30M herb xp.

Not construction?

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Not construction?

Construction is too costly I'm too lazy to collect the cash for it right now. I'm probably ignoring the whole skill until a rework is made or something. I'm running low on potions anyway so this motivation for farming herbs is pretty good.

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

I see. Thoughts on the latest diy/ironman info?

I like that they disabled TH to put everyone on even ground. Also the hiscores and bonds transfer is pretty neat.

What I don't like is how easy it is to downgrade your account to non-diy. Personally I think it should be handled by contacting Jagex, who then can check if you are the owner of the account and not someone trying to harm you.

I also don't like the fact you can't play minigames involving multiple players. You can't even finish Nomad's Requiem under these rules. Or get completionist cape. Why make an exception for shield of arrav/heroes quest but not for quest/comp cape?

• Like 1

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

I'm sure issues like this will be addressed after the update, as players hit these other milestones and the multitude of issues will be more apparent.

For minigames with xp rewards, maybe simply drop the xp options so they can't be abused, but if the person wants to have some shits and giggles they can.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

I'm sure issues like this will be addressed after the update, as players hit these other milestones and the multitude of issues will be more apparent.

For minigames with xp rewards, maybe simply drop the xp options so they can't be abused, but if the person wants to have some shits and giggles they can.

Yeah I wouldn't mind not getting any xp rewards from minigames as long as it means you can "complete" that content. As for equipment etc from minigames, idk. Only thing that comes to mind is Void armour and even that isnt good anymore, or so I've heard.

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

kinda lost motivation on my "main" which is my diy by now of course. will be starting HARDCORE ironman when it comes out. dont expect me at the top for a long time. First of all people will all start out differently. Also I will never put out as much time as the current top players do, which I figure will play this mode just because its "official". Hardcore isnt even that hard. You can pretty much risk your whole account once an hour if you know what you are doing. Sure you can have bad luck and die. But I've never had it happen to myself in 13 years where I would really die. Okay one exception to this I can imagine by now is vorago's reflect. I doubt they even think any ironman is gonna try it, let alone hardcore one. Then again jagex has always been out of touch with their community and it wont be long when ironmans will want to do vorago for one reason or another.

nonetheless, im going all in on this one.

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

I've chosen to do hardcore with one Defence. I won't have access to trekking mtk or lunars. How vital do you think those are to diy?

the huge loss in trekking is the silver bars. then again daily battlestaff/sand/seaweed isnt bad, but seaweed is horrible without lunars. other good replacement is sandstone especially considering the result. without mtk fletching is gonna be a pain. anything else from there is basicly just a bonus, but with brews being useful again, i'd miss the bird nests. then again nowadays you have so many options to work with. I'd probably be in the 80s in crafting right now without trekking. well ok I would have found a replacement, but trekking is just that good.

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

• 3 weeks later...

I would suggest of you have lunars, unlocking the tan leather spell and craft bodies during dragon tasks

can bank hides with porters easily so no lunars needed for it really. Good suggestion though.

played for 2 hours today for first time in ages. Just did some clues I got off pickpocketing elves.

ca7916eb42.png

fafc6f034c.png

a37019ab0d.png

4afa72f0a7.png

63519a15b3.png

1c92d234c7.png

a27ec736e7.png

06a801cbec.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Clue rework can't come soon enough.

• Like 2

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.