Do you respect Jagex?

Dire_Wolf

63 members have voted

1. 1. Do you respect Jagex?

• Yes
    • No
    • Inbetween of above^

I'm not sure if I do or don't, or I'm not taking sides because I don't want to feel like being wrong about something. I think in terms of making a great game they're okay in my book. But a company should be one that is responsible for it's actions. So I guess the question I'm asking myself is if I really consider Jagex a major legitimate company. The simple answer I'd say is they're an unprofessional face, but business is about people; and not just about the ghost of an idea we call business. So no, I don't respect them as a company. But as people, they're individuals who have a lot of communication issues and need to see a relationship therapist. xD

Does the sun really go down?

• 2 weeks later...

I applaud them for making a game that has kept me, well... On-and-off hooked for almost 8 years. I don't respect them though, too many things they have said and gone back on. I can't respect what I don't trust

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

• 3 weeks later...

I respect a lot of their employers, but I don't respect their current upper management who is seemingly intent on continuing to move the game in the wrong direction despite development continually moving in the right one. (The real updates are actually quite good, but I could do with fewer SoF stuff)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

• 1 month later...

If, and that's a big if, they bring back ftp high scores they will earn back a little respect from me, although there reasoning for removing ftp high scores in the first place is pitiful.

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.