Castle Wars Ownage

Poidude2340

and this one time at band camp i never really like realised what i was like writing on some forum that was about like this game on the like internet. like wdf i'm too leet to like use like proper grammar and like stuff.

and the clock like tick-tocked like the whole time and i was like omg i'm so like leet that i can like write anything like jibberish to like anywhere.

and still i'm so like so leet... like... or something.

what was the point?

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

Thats not ownage...

Ownage is when game ends when uve just clicked on the flag socket.

Or when ur pc freezes when ur at the highest stage and then get killed losing the flag.

Erm... thats not ownage either dude...

Ownage is when you like win by like... oh I dunno... a lot of points. Winning by one point is so totally not ownage. For all you know, the person carrying your team flag could have been seconds away from scoring as well.

So yeah... the only way something is "ownage" is if you most definitly have something won. In which case, in both scenarios, the person didn't.

Not ownage, nice story, dunno why some of these other guys have their thumb up their bums, and have a nice day!

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Zezima is not my account I only put it there for a joke
DOOD UR NOT ZEZIMA????????????? U GOT MY HOPES UP SO HIGH DOOD

all shall love thy neighbor, not thy quest for immortal fame. instead, look to zezima for your assurance in life, as he is the answer to everything
:roll:

next time u post, try not to make it as irrelevant as that. since you have no pictures, no proof.

R.I.P. Shiva

Ok, I am a level 93, so and I got zammorak's flag and mean while there was a level 105 with Dhroak's Greataxe and hit a 36 on me, then there was like 6 other guys chasing me, I had like 3 health left but something very weird happened, they kept hitting 0's, so I tried my best to call for help, like 7 of my teammates stricked back, I saw numbers flying everywhere, I saw a bunch of 21's, 14's, 15's, 31's, 28's and a whole bunch of numbers, like when 3 of my guys died, they started to chase me again, but I was already through the door, and there was like 20 guys waiting for me in my own castle, I ran, and I saw I had less than 30 seconds left and there was a tie 3-3, I ran and it was like 20 seconds left my computer froze for like 10 seconds, but I was still alive thank god!

Then it was like 10... I was going up the later 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... I came to the other later... 4... 3... There was baracades surronding me but therre was a weakened one. 3... 2... 1... I Got the flag in the flag post

i dont CARE about YOUR ownage we care about ZEZIMA'S ownage

Drizzy_Jade.png

everyone who's flaming him for no reason look more closely at his sig, instead of just the image, try looking at the TEXT:

Zezima: Hey, isn't this Level 52 wilderness? P.S - Zezima is not my account

Also taken from the first part of the first sentence of his post,

Ok, I am a level 93

and sorry for bumping this up.

I see no sig. -_-

Must be laggy computer @.@ anyways...NICE

Pjtomboy.png

see no sig. -_-

Must be laggy computer @.@ anyways...NICE

originally he had a sig like yours, but it had all of zezimas stats. after a few flamings he added:

Zezima: Hey, isn't this Level 52 wilderness? P.S - Zezima is not my account

then after a few more flamings he deleted it all.

IRC.RSCRIPT.ORG #STATS

join us. we dont bite too hard.