Kryptix

Arcantica

For those of you who remember Kryptix/Luke, apparently he died yesterday in a motorcycle crash. Figured I'd share the news here. He had a pretty infamous past on rs, hacking and scamming, but regardless he has always been around rs, from the very start, then onto his own private classic servers he ran. He's faked his death in the past, but based on what I seen from the news articles and his facebook/twitter it all looks pretty legit this time. They haven't released his name in the news articles yet, but probably in the coming days.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-18440453

http://www.kent.police.uk/news/latest_news/120614_fatal_rtc.html

59849730906083251918922.jpg

arcy777-2.jpg
arcsig.jpg
2001-2006 the fourth and last legit 123 on classic
123 classic/137 rs2 Native American Pride

R.I.P Luke. I knew you for 9 years, you were the one that pretended to go out with me just for fun, you were the one that failed at pking but were always there when I was.. You told me to join that weird server of yours so I did just for you. I've had you on MSN ever since your first email you had ever made. I will miss you. I cried when I heard the news, I was in tears as soon as I heard it. I really hope it is all just a joke.. I don't want you to leave us..

If you are gone, thank you so much for the good times we've shared together, thanks for the prank skype calls and thanks for making me happy when I was feeling down. I hope you're still going to be a noob in heaven. I will miss you.

Please go on MSN and apologize if you're just kidding about this..

If not. R.I.P

Hugs and kisses, Beck.

RIP Luke. I didnt know you very well but I had the pleasure of talking to you once in a while about some rsc related stuff. You seemed like smart individual and your work over at the rsc private server community will never be forgotten.

I really don't know what else to say, makes you think about how fragile human life really is.

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

• 4 weeks later...

its a shame only 3 people posted on this topic. luke contributed to RSC community A LOT.

you will be missed. RIP Luke.

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif

Like myself i've been active in the RSC community for 10/11 years & i have actually never even created an account here till the other day, Even though i've used this site from the begining for guides & calcs. Never have i been interested in posting. I dont think many people who know Luke & what he did for the RSC community are actually here.

There all on private forums, Luke did such a good job with the community, Its a shame what happend, The future of the community depended on him to be honist, But hopefully his legacy can be carried on. I've contributed myself to help keep his legacy active.

I used to know him, but not close. Always a sad thing to hear when someone dies, but I doubt there's many of his close friends here to express my support to.

Memory I have of him as RS Player:

I killed him once in rsc. He was carrying an inv full or r2hs, minus one for a stack of chaos runes.

Picked up all the R2h's, banked them.. Only to be told later by kryptix it was a stack of 25k chaos runes I didn't pick up....

Vmser.png

We've had our disagreements. But it is still sad to hear anyone pass from the old community pass.

Rest in peace.

• 6 months later...

If anybodys interested in seeing this here, Luke's funeral service, There was a custom made Motorbike to take his coffin round the Brands Hatch track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrFaBe14uyw

Many thanks for showing this.

• 4 weeks later...

Looking through old screenshots yesterday - turned out I killed him twice in RSC (around mage bank release).

I'll not post the screenie though - seems rather inappropriate.

lol yeah it does :P

he was a flamboyant character, and back when this community was active not alot of people got along with him because of it.

I remember the him getting chased up from iceys all the way down to edgeville by a clan. cant remember if it was the russians or some other clan, but he was having a fun time running from them. i tagged along to watch the chase. he knew he wasn't going to make it to edge and to be frank, i wanted his armor. him being a lefty i got the catch on him right by the scorps north of edge and 3 hit him for the loot.

after that we became friends, lol.

funny guy. I'll remember him in a good way. How tragic this is.

Wow :\

Used to fight him a lot in classic, he had also a lower leveled pure Kryptik where he made my word 7 castle days unpleasant.

I think he posted some kill pics here a while ago, very sad to see him go. RIP.

signature4s.jpg