*~*Lord Slayas's Pure F2P Quest For 1615 Total*~* 15/16 99s (111 DG)

gratz!!! :wink:

Aha thanks ^_^

Congrats on pre-dungeon max F2P total

Didn'y even realize :o

Nice blog slay. -_- (jk)

Good luck with your goals. :wink:

Psssh :P But thanks ^^

Phwa, nice stats and goals. :)

It's always nice to see other purely FtP folk.

Thanks, I'll do my best to reach them, and it's nice to learn of another pure f2per as well :)

Nice looking blog you got here Slaya :).

Can't wait to see your progress.

~Medi~

Thanks, right back atcha

Now that is a lot of impressive levels for a pure F2P. I wish you the best of luck with your goal of becoming maxed.

And really, that RS history of yours...Amazing. You certainly are a RS veteran.

Thanks, I wish you best of luck as well.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

94 Runecrafting, :D Only 5 levels left. I'm very looking forward to getting 99 tbh so that I can do something else for awhile. Constantly being in the span is making me miss so much of what is going on in the game >.>

Here it is

94rcn.png

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Here is my latest Runecrafting level, and the only level i plan on actually getting at the 'Span'. Probably going to take a small break and do some cooking after this for a few days before going back to RC.

95rc.png

o4qq.png

Congrats on the runecrafting level :cool:

Grats again on the RuneCrafting level Slaya ^.^

Can't wait for that to reach 99 :cool:

Me either... won't be this weekend im sure, but the weekend after is when it is going to happen ^_^

Nice glitchy/invisible runes lol :shock:

Lol.... they really need to fix that, it's been like that for a week and a half.

Almost there. :D

:D

o4qq.png

So spent some time alternating between cooking & runecrafting, and finally got my rc level:

96rc.png

And here is something a friend of mine made for me, since he put in some real work I figured ill put it up for everyone to see, gives the details on my 99rc/1500 party lolz. Not sure how many people will be there, but everyone is welcome to come and join in the festivities :D Thanks for making that pic, Dev!

rcsiggy2.png

o4qq.png

Had a day with nothing planned, so decided to push myself and find out what i could achieve. 96-97 runecrafting in one day is what! Feels like I totally wasted my sunday, but, im impressed I must admit aha. Here's my rc level.

97rcz.png

This puts me well on track to my goal of 99 Runecrafting next saturday. Only 1 week left till 1500 total :D

o4qq.png

Been spanning like crazy to make sure i will reach 99 by saturday. Here's my progress update:

98rc.png

And to clear matters up a bit, my 99 runecrafting party will indeed be on sunday, but will not be taking place exactly at 5pm eastern time, but after (probably around 5:30 to 6). My private will be on all day if u need to message me about details. A friend of mine will also be handing out mind tiaras since we know most people probably don't have them. I moved it forward a day because a few of my friends who I really want to be there can't make it on saturday.

o4qq.png

99rce.png

bannergq.png

Pic was a bit of a derp since jagex put in that silly task, but meh. FInally got 99 Runecrafting Woooooot! Although, honestly, I'm more excited about the 1500 total level. Im going to take a break from hardcore training for a little while, and train a few different things, stock up on some resources and items.

Thenm it's going to be time to choose between Strength and Defence and go after one! Wish me luck guys ^_^

o4qq.png

• 2 weeks later...

So decided to hold off on going for a 200m melee until after EOC. Talked it out with a bud, and if EOC ruins melee for me, any work will have been for nothing. Or, although unlikely, if I like combat more after the EOC any time i spend beforehand on melee would have been better spent on other things.

So, I'm going to get 15m all melees, then stop, and train up some other skills. Probably going to try and get as many levels as I can and move up several ranks on the 250 F2P Lists, since if I do start going for a 200m melee, I really won't be levelling much (maybe an occasional lamp-based level, that's it).

o4qq.png

Was logged in for awhile, forgot about squeal. Was afking so got logged out accidently. Logged back in, did the squeal, got a lamp, and....

praylevel.png

Levelled prayer, by accident, first level in a long time. Ruined my perfect 1500 total level :( Oh well... Guess that's a good incentive to start levelling stuff again, had been avoiding levelling hardcore because i liked how pretty my level looked ^_^

o4qq.png

That's too bad you lost that perfect "1500" but sometimes you need that accidental level to keep you going past where you stop at to keep the levels coming in ;). Even though the messages in your clan's chat almost look to point out that it wasn't accidental clicking of the lamp anyway :P.

Grats on 77 Prayer all the same and can't wait to see the leveling to come :D

~Medi

That's too bad you lost that perfect "1500" but sometimes you need that accidental level to keep you going past where you stop at to keep the levels coming in ;). Even though the messages in your clan's chat almost look to point out that it wasn't accidental clicking of the lamp anyway :P.

Grats on 77 Prayer all the same and can't wait to see the leveling to come :D

~Medi

I wrote the messages literally 1 second after i clicked the lamp and realized what i had done.... Still, it's al good, gives me the kick in the butt I need to start levelling again

o4qq.png

Levelled DG, first time in a bit.

84dg.png

Also got a craft level earlier today, but cbb to screenie each and every one. I'm used to always having a strong level goal in mind for everything, always focusing on a 99 or specific goals in each stat, so skill hopping like i've been doing is a relatively new experience for me.

o4qq.png

I'm trying to beat my friend I Maxed Cash, who is only a few levels ahead of me (currently 1510 total) so I've been levelling up a lot of stuff.

My prayer level:

prayerlvl.png

My Woodcutting level.

94wc.png

And My Mining Level

mininglvl.png

Mining was a hard one for me to get, as the two of us really do not get along, but thanks to the Rs Olympics, was already at less then 100K to level. Not sure what my next level ups will be to reach 1511, probably DG and a few others.

Should also mentioned I reached my 15m goals for atk, str, and def.

I also haven't been levelling prayer on purpose (if u r wondering why it is low) since i like 123 cb and use xp lamps on it, so wanted wiggle room. However, since Jagex will be forcing EOC on us and changing our cbs, i have realized theres no point in holding off training it anymore.

o4qq.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Tsakis. Here's my recent level ups :

My woodcutting level:

95wco.png

My Prayer level:

79pray.png

And another woodcutting level:

96wc.png

Still working on woodcutting and prayer mostly

o4qq.png

Hey again, levelled up some more :lol:. Never really meant to be posting so often on here (or even doing dreaded double-posts) but I'm levelling up so fast still, so it's due ;) I really thought levelling would slow down substantially after total 1500, but i guess not, at least not for me. Maybe soon.

Here's my woodcutting level:

97wcm.png

And here is my prayer level:

80pray.png

That level up in prayer actually made me 80+ in all skills :twss: Never thought I would make it this far tbh, 75+ was my original rs goal when I started playing. Not that I am complaining ofc :P Thanks Medi for staying up until I got the level ^_^

My plan is to only level woodcutting, so that when I get 99 I will have 1514 total level (currently 1512), exactly 100 away from maxing. The party should be this weekend, I'll post the details up on here when im 100% sure of when/where it will be, and although it will probably be a small party like usual, any and everyone is welcome to come.

o4qq.png