Is YOUR God Book Full?

Luke

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm i dont quite see teh point of this thread...

o rly?

I guess your one of the people that dosent bother to fill thier books then.

sig1zs0.jpg

De_Pk - Level 117 - Banned September 30th '06.

Filled Zammy back when they were 100k a pop. Filled Sara because I was told it was GREAT for slayer monsters (kind of "ehh" in my opinion) and got a deal on all 4 pages 90k each. 8) I have a couple extra pages floating around but Guthix isn't worth the trip to the light house. Honestly though, if you are poor then I would get the Guthix one. It is exactly "average" but is very affordable. If you aren't in that bad of shape then I would only fill it so you can "bless" your friends thrice over. :wink:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

I haven't even done teh quest yet :oops: Is it horror from the deep that gets u a book?

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

guthix book best, blesses all symbols and all round bonus

and mine is full

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.