Rome 2 Total War

Bonez899

ASFGSDFGSDFGSDFGSDFGSDFGSDFGDFJFGJKGHJK

IS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENING? Oh my god, I haven't been this excited in ages. Is there any article about it or something?

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Oh god, I can't wait. Rome 1 is seriously one of the best games I've ever played. This will just be amazingggggggggg.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Agreed. I saw the IGN article yesterday. It looks AMAZING!! :thumbsup:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I started saving up for a gaming computer before this release was known about, I wondered why and now I do know for sure! Best thing is (not in the IGN article I think) they are trying to keep minimum specs same as those for Shogun 2 therefore nobody needs a new one if they can already play Shogun 2. Along with that the new engine will hopefully utilize up to quad core atleast.

I don't know if it was because it was the first one I played, or the setting just interested me the most, or if it really was just the best, but Rome: Total War is my favourite of the Total War series, and I have played them all. I absolutely love that game. It makes it to number 3 on my list of favourite games most of the time. If you count the entire series I have over a 1000 hours in it. RTW probably makes up a good 300-400 hours of that.

EDIT: I just played Shogun 2: TW not too long ago, I didn't get into that one all that much. I didn't get into the first Shogun: TW much either, maybe it is just the scenario doesn't interest me as much.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I think that Rome has to be if not one of them the best game made by CA. I can honestly say it is the only Total war game I have sunken any time at all into and I am glad I did. I found Rome Total War maybe 3-4 years ago and have been playing since. Another thing to reinforce this fact is that mods are still being made for Rome Total War with atleast 3-4 brand new mods started within the last 6 months that have good chances of making it big.

yergteruiogaerhuierugaeuirgaerhuiga

YES.

Also that trailer was surprisingly emotional.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I am actually quite irritated that CA couldn't do something new. Rome was good, but basic compared to games like Empire or Napoleon. And they have by no means covered a very large area of military history in their games, and often treat them in a generic sort of way, and as such I can't see why they've taken to rehashing older games.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau