Order of Cabbage

AniseCookies

Hey all,

Order of Cabbage member here! It's been almost 8 years since we got started/I joined in.

I stopped playing about 4,5 years ago, yet I still manage to log in every couple of months and pick some cabbage. As do a lot of the other past members!

Just wondering if anyone else around here still remembers us? Loved being on Tip.it back in the day!

Sure do! Is the patch still active?

[Edit] As in if I go to the patch on world 7, will I find anyone there?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I can't say it was ever my thing, and I haven't heard anything about the order in a while, but I do remember it, and I used to have a friend who was in it a long time ago (back in my f2p days).

Long live the cabbage :thumbsup:

Sure, I remember that. Currently in the process of acquiring 1337k cabbages via G.E. It'll take around a year, but as I don't plan to log in much past the introduction of the new combat update, that's fine.

Currently sitting around 100k Cabbage:

9qcklg.png

It's a pity the OoB didn't catch on, though. :razz:

I'm unsure if my Cabbage backed Paper will catch on, though?

I had considered planning another Cababgepalooza/reunion for 7/7 but ended up deciding to make it every other year-ish.

DEGqA.pngQtYSR.pngHY2Ll.png

It was a shame the cult was on it's last feet around the time I was inducted. :(

Kah Bah Gee for life. :smile:

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

That's a silly question. Who in their right minds could ever forget such a crazy crowd? :lol:

Found this pic on pc for old time's sake

29c40490.jpg

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)