desert treasure

WSITY

damis was not that hard....

i'm no pure i have 62 magic and i beat his first time using wind wave.

and i only used 2 (4) prayer pots and an invent of lobbies and about 40 blood runes.

during the fight my prayer did run out and he hit a 25 on me and he was fast. completely deadly

well anyway i have to go finish the other parts of the quest i just here to say don't give up

I had no problems with him too on 101 cb. I melee'ed him. Just everytime you're prayer reaches ten points drink 3 doses of you're pot. Use protect melee and use super str and att pray. Also use a super str and att pot. I used 11 pray pots on him.

To only real secret for this quest is take enough pray pots and you won't have any problems at all

Good luck, i breezed through the blood and smoke diamond, but i'm struggling like hell with Ice guy :P I hardly ever get a chance to shoot because i'm always frozen, and you've got to constantly drink prayer pots/stat restore pots/eat food. It's not easy :/

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

Good luck, i breezed through the blood and smoke diamond, but i'm struggling like hell with Ice guy :P I hardly ever get a chance to shoot because i'm always frozen, and you've got to constantly drink prayer pots/stat restore pots/eat food. It's not easy :/

try fire wave.

damis the 172 guy if you get a friend who has done it just have him walk back into a coner and you lure 172 damis so hes infront of your friend and your behind him

alternatively you could go in full initiate with the holy wrench 8 sharks and the rest of your inv full of prayer potions and a super set d dagger S poison works really good on him. i only drank 7 prayer pots to kill him tho

I was using fire blast. My mage is only 75 so if i use wave it stops working everytime my stats drop.

I used about 15 sharks and was only unfrozen enough to cast a spall about 8 times :/

funny thing i managed died during ice diamond task, but to ... trols :) forgot drink prayer and those creatures hits hars on mystic armour :) few hits and bye bye :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

For COMPLETE Cheapness, Take a DDs, SPec him 4 Times, Then Run North and behind the Wall, so he gets trapped and cant get you, let the poison get him, slowly by slowly, when it goes down to only 2 poison, go and spec him once, run back. Easy Way to do it @ any level.

waeldwade4jph.jpg

Runescape Status = RETIRED AS OF 15/08/2006

Combat 105, 1488 Total (I Beat the addiction :D)

Yea but what do i have to show for my time? Nothing but pixels
This is why Runescape is a WASTE OF TIME - smart man

For COMPLETE Cheapness, Take a DDs, SPec him 4 Times, Then Run North and behind the Wall, so he gets trapped and cant get you, let the poison get him, slowly by slowly, when it goes down to only 2 poison, go and spec him once, run back. Easy Way to do it @ any level.

lol :D

ice guy is soooooo hard

i only have 62 magic so my magic runs low and i used up my last stat restore and had to use wind blast didn't even hit him once...

he would be esay except he frezzes you and if you do protect frm magic he just keeps freezeing you.

grrrfrrr i only got him to 1/4th of his health then i had to teled

I had no problems with him too on 101 cb. I melee'ed him. Just everytime you're prayer reaches ten points drink 3 doses of you're pot. Use protect melee and use super str and att pray. Also use a super str and att pot. I used 11 pray pots on him.

To only real secret for this quest is take enough pray pots and you won't have any problems at all

Well I did this at 96 cb and I used 5 pray pots and 10 sharks

I went on a trial run with ranging armor at damis...lol just wasted 3 pray pots and a couple mith arrows...teled and came back with proper melee gear and pots...extremely easy..until i ran out of prayer... 1 more hit and he was dead...but he hit 25 on me, i ate a shark, hit another 20+ on me, ate 2 sharks, finally got a hit in and beat him...took around 5 prayer pots and 3 sharks ... =D ....

The ice guy...i thought that was a joke....

I took around 100 fire blasts (lol, i was originally gonna take 200....hey, i thought he was going to be extremely hard..) but only needed 7 or so..

I think for me the vampire guy was the hardest...well he was also easy but this time i had to actually pay attention because of the bats and stuff.... used 1 dose of a pray pot and more sharks than i used on the other guys combined..

Shadow...

Very easy, made me kinda paranoid though..i kept thinking the torch was gonna burn out as soon as i got to the other side...it burnt out while i was entering the gate..

The hardest part was probably the pyramid...not in terms of combat or fighting or anything like that..just required the most patience and time. Took around 5 tries...

Oh, and I did this at... yeah, 84 combat. It was a fun quest :D

king_bawoul.png

You can either Ranged him, i just used Ranged on my lvl 64 pure without pray and he's only 74 Ranged and i only had to use like 8 sharks :?

Or use fire blasts i think? Or any fire spells supposedly only way for magic to hit him. (Not Zammy flames)

Devil Dante - 124 Combat - Banned.

Mr D4nt3 - 106 Combat - Banned.

Septix - 116 Combat ;)

Shadow (Damis): Easy using Earth Blast, Snare (to get a break from the constant prayer draining) and 2 Prayer potions, you've got to keep an eye on your prayer though, if it runs out even for a second, wearing mage gear with 8 skeletons and Damis hitting you, you'll be dead before you can even teleport or eat.

Ice: This one was alot tougher for me, since those 5 Ice Trolls wasted alot of my prayer, but I still beat him easily.

Smoke: This one was pathetic, a few Ice Blasts took him down in seconds.

Blood: This guy was really tough, Using Torag Plate, Legs, Drag Med, Drag Scimmy, Rune Kite, Glory, DDS, Super Pots and a full inventory of Shark he still nearly killed me. Constant 20s through Barrows is NOT fun, I ended up beating him with 1 shark left.

blazesigbq9.jpg

the shadow guy is easy... i used 11 DOSES with wind wave. seriously his mage def is real bad. i had a bit of trouble on the smoke one, the dam torches kept going out. the ice guys virtually a joke lol, i used fire bolt w gaunts and he was the second easiest. as for the pyramid i did it first time :D

I'm not drunk! You wouldn't dare call me drunk if i was sober!

funny thing i managed died during ice diamond task, but to ... trols :) forgot drink prayer and those creatures hits hars on mystic armour :) few hits and bye bye :)

Ditto :(

Haven't died to the boss yet - i ecto out just in time - but i ran out of prayer on the trolls and was KOed as i squeezed through the pass :/

I was CB 86 when I did the quest and I melee'd every one of them... I used a ddp on the shadow diamond boss - no prayer at all - the hardest part was luring him to a place I could hit him and side-step.

The ice diamond boss was easy - just used a sup stat restore.

The other two - lol - don't even count.

Try doing without protect from prayers, i entangled, charged.... ate food (dam skellies) and attacked, owned me still.. dam skllys... ancient magic would actually be perfect for that quest. But that is silly to say seeing as you need to do the quest for ancients, i tried damis 3 times, too hrad, come back when im 43 prayer (if i ever do get seeing as im pure :lol:)