Update 1.0.3.8 - 27-Jul-2012

Stev

Update 1.0.3.8

Today's a rather big update that I've been looking forward to for some time. With weeks of planning and preparation on top of a lot of last minute changes and bug fixes, version 1.0.3.8 is finally here.

• Changes

• The DGSweeper is now hosted by Tip.It. This is great news as it outgrew its previous host, AutoHotkey.net, many months ago.
    • The progress bar has been updated to match the DGSweeper and the RuneScape applet.
    • The DGSweeper will now properly position on multiple montiors.
    • The map and legend will properly capture, even if the RuneScape applet is not inside the primary monitor.
    • The riddle hostring has been added.
    • The position functions have been updated to run a lot faster; only repositioning if the RuneScape applet has changed.
    • The working directory can now be changed, as requested.

• Projects

• Recreate the off-map legend.
    • Re-enable click-through when key utility is hidden.
    • Add ability to drag the DGSweeper to a custom position.
    • Add French riddles.
    • Fix the legend not properly capturing for few players.

Enjoy!

• Like 3

09144a99bb.png

Progressing upwards. :wink:.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Nicely done man. This made me realise I should probably update DGSweeper as mine doesn't work anymore ahha.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Wish I had more in-depth feedback. But I just wanted to say that this is a great tool. I've only used it for 6 floors and I've fallen in love.

I keep thinking of suggestions and then realized that the feature is already in. The only thing I can think of is figuring a way to work in help with what creature to summon. But I'm not sure how useful that would be as people probably just memorize which creatures they can summon and I've never seen anyone else summon in dg so I don't know how many people summon overall.

Just wanted to say, thanks, you and this application are amazing.

• Like 3
Cowards can't block Warriors.

nice tool if it would work the counter is all that works it doesnt pull up the map and im 3 rooms into the game i just downloaded it 45min ago any answers?

It requires that you quickly open your dungeoneering map. A great video can be seen here, although his version is very outdated:

It doesn't show all of the features, but will give you the general idea.

09144a99bb.png

Got click-through working with the object oriented GUIs. When released, if the key utility is hidden, you'll be able to click through the map as was previously possible. :).

09144a99bb.png

A request made over and over through the past few months was to allow DGSweeper to be moved. For some people, the position it snaps too is inconvenient.

The only reason I didn't do this in the past was because I couldn't think of a clean way to do it. Every method I though of was rather sloppy. Do I make another tiny window to the top right of the map that you can click and drag? How do they toggle absolute/relative? Would it use a simple postmessage or another method?

Anyways, I sucked it up and sat at my computer until I came up with the best way... And after months of asking, I got it working flawlessly. After the next update, you'll be able to chose between relative (attaches to the RuneScape applet) and absolute (you click and drag it) positions. :).

64228250.jpg

After doing a few floors with it, that's my new favourite position. ^^.

09144a99bb.png