Prayer training question

vleademir

So I've decided I'm going to slowly save up for 95 prayer. I don't have a lot of money saved up to work with, so I figure I will set aside the profit from herb runs, frost dragon trips, barrows, etc. The question I have is whether I should train using regular dragon bones on a gilded alter, or train with infernal ashes (which is something I believe I read or heard somewhere). If there are more options i'm missing feel free to share them. Thanks

Vlead.png

im not sure atm but generally infernal ashes are cheaper

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

Dragon bones are ~10-15% faster (depending on how fast you bank; 15% faster if banking took no time at all) and ~5% more expensive. I'd go with dragon bones myself. Prayer is already very cheap compared to historic prices.

You need 6.1m xp or around 64m w/ ashes or 69m with dragon bones. Decide if that 5m is worth your extra time.

Edit: info from https://docs.google....ZpU1pST0E#gid=0 by Grimy Bunyip

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Just a note, if you do ashes you still altar them, your post made out like you were just going to scatter them. Also I'd do dragon bones when I went for 95 I did ashes and the extra 8k ashes nearly killed me.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

i did ashes till 92. that made me decide to do d bones till 95.

bassically if u just save a bit longer doing stuff u like ull spend less time doing something very very boring.........

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08