Jen's NON-MAXED kiln guide

rilo kiley

ok so

number one, go flame someone else.

number 2 im nowhere near maxed and i can afford some nex gear.

number 3 the problem i had with karil crossbow is 2fold, one it did not seem as accurate when i had used it at low range (82) as the rune crossbow was, and the problem i had with it more is the 2 handed problem when juggliing works until after first jad dies. wave 1-10 only supply i use is 1 pray pot, so the 2 handed range weapon makes for less room and loosing a brew flask that would be used later on for the invunerability crystal and regeneration crystal.

one of my friends found karils to work better for him. only reason i was so defensive about it is because you were so rude.

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

edited to keep from some MORE flaming.

and reasoning for Gano legs over virtus legs is that 5 magic bonus (21vs26) vs 12 to 4 magic absorb. most people my level have a problem with har aken, not getting to har aken.

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

Nobody's flaming. And you obviously are not qualified to write a guide if you think a few points in def bonus and absorb are worth more than the LP and atk boosts from V legs.

that isnt flaming? your arrogant and incorrect.

people usung this guide will not have a yak, most likely a uni, so that lp boost wont help you on har aken, compared to absorb which will.

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

You realise that the LP boost affects brews, uni, rest crystal and cons crystal restoration, right? Do you also realise that magic def suffers hugely from diminishing returns? Do you also realise that absorb only functions on damage over 200, with octopus boss hitting a max of ~260? This makes a 4% absorption advantage absorb, on average, less than 1 damage per hit.

As I said, you're not qualified to argue about this. Please stop. This is annoying to me.

EDIT: Yak isn't even relevant. I have no idea why you mentioned that.

I'll stop correcting her if she stops being wrong.

omfg you ARE WRONG

its subject to opinion, i think your entire guide is incorrect, how does it feel to have an inside perspective flaming you but you still know they aren't right?

so - affects uni? most people using this wont hav a uni.

and before you keep going have you done kiln without being maxed? and was it for your first time?

screw it, repost then

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

I don't see how Ganodermic leggings can be better than Virtus Robe legs.

The extra absorb on Har'Aken, as Seeker pointed out, comes to an average of 1 extra point of damage prevented.

Virtus Robe Legs offer a 134 LP boost, and if you're not maxed, it counts as an even bigger boost to your LP pool than if you had 99 Constitution. Considering your setup seems to be very brew intense (18), surely the addition to your max LP would be much more valuable than either the trivial defence increases or absorption?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I don't see how Ganodermic leggings can be better than Virtus Robe legs.

The extra absorb on Har'Aken, as Seeker pointed out, comes to an average of 1 extra point of damage prevented.

Virtus Robe Legs offer a 134 LP boost, and if you're not maxed, it counts as an even bigger boost to your LP pool than if you had 99 Constitution. Considering your setup seems to be very brew intense (18), surely the addition to your max LP would be much more valuable than either the trivial defence increases or absorption?

i had realized that, and i changed it, to be honest he was so rude about everything i wasn't concentrating on his point to be perfectly honest... when i wrote it i was mostly putting the items/gear that i was more successful with first, and the others later.

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

And yes, I've done kiln at so many different levels at this point, I've lost track of all the different kilns I've done. The lowest stats I've done it on are 70 def, 70 atk, 85 str and mage/ranged stats around 80-85 or something. I did that using around 10 sharks. I pretty much know what I'm talking about.

Edited by Kimberly
Removed off topic

Neither of those are pure builds, but ignoring that you consider loot sharing charms and no lifing soul wars or chinning defence/ranged as so difficult? I've never made a summoning tank but I have a near maxed ranged tank (90 defence) and it was a lot easier to create and play on. Again, you're making assumptions without knowing what you're talking about. It makes me question your earlier proclamations of kiln mastery.

zerker_jane.png

99 farm easy