Jen's NON-MAXED kiln guide

rilo kiley

AHappySeeker, for this most part I've agreed with you in this argument you've been having, but this time I have to agree with Zerker_Jane here. 45 def would be difficult in some areas. With proper prayer management you'll be fine for the most part, but proper prayer management is a skill that takes time to develop. Without the proper prayer management skill some things in RS are pretty difficult, and it's to deal without proper prayer management or develop proper prayer management with high def and better armour. Messing up on prayer in kiln is less punishing when you have 99 def and barrows or maybe even nex gearm then it is with 45 def and what, rune gear?

Also, for both of you, grinding IS difficult. It's a different sort of difficulty then avoiding attacks, using the right attacks, having good APM, but it's still difficult.

Part of the difficulty of stuff like Jad and Kiln is that you're investing a few hours of your time into that trip. Kiln itself takes a while, but you also have to spend the time grinding the money to get supplies for kiln.

Granted, most of RS does come down to how much time you put into it, and RS IS easier then a lot more competitive games. But just because there are harder games then RS doesn't mean RS is easy. And just because you find it easy doesn't mean everyone else does. If prayer switching was easy, if beating the kiln was easy, there wouldn't be guides, here or on youtube for how to kill Jad or beat the Kiln.

• Like 1

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Merged threads.

I feel it's necessary to highlight our guidelines for the General Guides forum:

This forum is for RuneScape game guide submissions and evaluation ONLY! All other topics/posts will be removed without notice. Acceptable replies will consist of compliments' date=' corrections, and suggestions to the guide information only.[/b'] For general RuneScape questions, post on the Help & Advice forum. If you see a post that does not belong, Report it!

I've bolded the relevant part to the current discussion.

Constructive criticism is perfectly acceptable so long as it adheres to our forum rules.

Having said that, I have to request we remain on topic: correct or comment on the guide and its methods and if there is a topic that requires further discussion (like difficulties of pures) you can make a new topic. I will be removing any further posts that continue to stray.

Play nice guys. The exchange of information here is very important and there's no need to make it more difficult than necessary :P And if you can report any posts that violate our rules instead of replying to them, it would be a great help.

Thanks and PM me if you have any questions.

hzvjpwS.gif

• 1 month later...

this is for 707-call-me -

[set=head:6698,body:7074,legs:7075,gloves:4675,boots:4452,neck:4309,cape:8966,ring:12044,quiver:7528,weapon:9911,shield:12782]

WITH VAMPYRISM EQUIPPED

707.jpg

sorry about choppy edit-ing, had to do it in MS paint :P

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,