Bonus Experience Placement

homer205

Hi there.

At the moment I've been using my bonus experience from jot/sof/troll invasion in agility and slayer, however these are both nearly 99 and I'm unsure as to which skill should receive the experience next, so I'd like some help. Here are my current stats:

Balthamel.png

Please bear the following things in mind:

My goal is to max all skills.

My current income is from battlestaves, manage thy kingdom, making potion flasks and toadflax runs (I prefer the low capital investment and can be lax with these, causing me to fear price changes in herbs/seeds, please don't suggest altering this).

I have 65 effigies at various stages banked.

Prayer will be trained with either infernal ashes or dragon bones.

Cooking I am currently undecided on training method.

Woodcutting will be trained when completing c2s.

Fletching will be trained by adding diamond tips to bolts.

Fishing will be trained when completing c2s.

Crafting will be trained by making air battlestaves.

Smithing will be trained by superheating/dropping gold until 99 mining, method after then is unknown.

Mining will be trained by mining gold, superheating, jujus, dragon pick, urns, tier 2 aura and lava titans, no mining suit, will likely have no horn for the majority.

Herblore will be trained with overloads and extremes, unknown composition of the potions though.

Thieving will be trained at monkey knife fighters. This is actively being trained.

Runecrafting will be trained at runespan, the of this is highly valued.

Hunter will be trained at draconic jainkos with witchdoctor, zammy favours, tier 2 aura and arctic bears. This is actively being trained.

Construction will be trained using carved teak wardrobes (6 teak planks per item), constructors outfit, normal butler and butler discount. This is actively being trained.

Summoning will be trained using crimson and blue charms, familiars are undecided but will likely be yaks and geyser titans, charms are already collected.

Dungeoneering will be trained by c2ing floors 1-29 and rushing 30-60. This is actively being trained.

Also, could someone please provide me a setup for lrc gold mining with jujus, urns and titans?

Hope someone can help me, thanks.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

Fishing, Woodcutting or Mining. Can also keep putting it on Agility for virtual levels. :P.

Keep doing slayer/bossing for charms.

For LRC, I bring 2 titans (1 summoned), 12 urns, and 2 juju potions. I just drop ores though.

If you're looking for a different smithing method you can do Artisans workshop. Fairly expensive but 100% AFK and around 220k XP/HR.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Why shouldn't I have lamped slayer? Just to reiterate I have the charms for 99 banked without needing to resort to golds/greens. I thought slayer was one of the slower options, though I guess in my original post I should've mentioned not using a cannon. Thanks for the LRC setup Jeremy.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

After slayer, use the xp on either fishing or woodcutting. Fishing would be better to use it on though since you have the options of arctic pines and ivy for wc if you max fishing before wcing.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Personally, at your stats, I'd use them on Construction, at least until you've gotten all the things you want to be able to build.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

After slayer, use the xp on either fishing or woodcutting. Fishing would be better to use it on though since you have the options of arctic pines and ivy for wc if you max fishing before wcing.

What about C2 fishing? Still hella fast at 90k/h if you slack a bit =3

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Assuming I need 18 more resets to get 120 dungeoneering, and I'm averaging 200k woodcutting experience and 143k fishing experience per 1-29. Then I should get 99 woodcutting but not fishing from c2's, as I don't think I'll get that many effigy stages for fishing I think I'll do this after slayer/agility. Thanks everyone.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png