Runescapefails.com?

Strife 3e

Here's something runescape aggrevated I came across the other day. It was originally members at first and had a login screen for most things and said under maintainence, but when I checked back today it appears to have gone public.

Seems to be the biggest rs rant ever.. having a look around the website mainly the complaints section. It's completely compiled of rants nearly and has some really good points about things like sof.

http://www.runescapefails.com/r-i-p-runescape

http://www.runescape...ueal-of-fortune

I didn't know there were rs rant sites. Is this even legal? I wonder how long it'll last if it's not... but at least someones making the bad things public outside the rs community!

I posted this in rants forum since it seems to fit, I wouldn't be too sure where to post so if it's in the wrong place could you move it please?

Was anyone a member to this site? how long has it been around?? :-s

I didn't know there were rs rant sites. Is this even legal?

You're joking, right? As long as the guy isn't slandering Jagex (and even then they likely won't go after him), it isn't illegal to set up a website complaining about a product.

In all honesty i've brought just over 1000 spins, and in doing so I can tell you for sure that this thing is so rigged from 'my personal' experience

This guy reminds me of half of the other people who whine about Squeal of Fortune. "People who buy spins are terrible. Yes I bought exponentially more spins than the average person would, but I'm different."

Well, There's proof right there that the wheel is rigged over 1/10,000 instead of 1/13 like shown.

This player isn't too bright if he thinks that the ultra-rare (note the adjectives) were at a 1/13 chance just because there are 13 slots on the spin wheel.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I didn't know there were rs rant sites. Is this even legal?

You're joking, right? As long as the guy isn't slandering Jagex (and even then they likely won't go after him), it isn't illegal to set up a website complaining about a product.

In all honesty i've brought just over 1000 spins, and in doing so I can tell you for sure that this thing is so rigged from 'my personal' experience

This guy reminds me of half of the other people who whine about Squeal of Fortune. "People who buy spins are terrible. Yes I bought exponentially more spins than the average person would, but I'm different."

Well, There's proof right there that the wheel is rigged over 1/10,000 instead of 1/13 like shown.

This player isn't too bright if he thinks that the ultra-rare (note the adjectives) were at a 1/13 chance just because there are 13 slots on the spin wheel.

Dunno where you get the idea of how hes trying to look so different in reading that article. Looked to me like someone bought lots of spins and had evidence to back up things. Im guessing quoted part is what you mean by trying to be different?:

"My mother passed away recently and I needed a deterrent, at the time I thought it would quickly be removed anyway"

I do like the part of 1/10k. doubt anyone would think that it's that big a deal compared to seeing 13 slots. Sure it's 13, theres even a wheel that shows the supposed percentage of getting something. I would think it's only pointing out the fact it's over the top.

But you've also just done what he was trying to prove from the looks. New players/young ones wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Rereading that sof article, shows more between the lines.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went poking around on the site and it's pretty funny. Just a bunch of whiny brats.

REASONS EOC SUCKS:

Makes skillers/pures/max combat nonskillers invalid because it shows your total level while not in combat

Prayer 40% damage reduction only. Go heal more

Hurts the OCD, or people like me who can't concentrate and turn camera all the time to see hp/adrenaline bars.

Someone managed to get 2m exp an hour so systems no doubt flawed still because more pressing matters like bot nuke didn't work long.

A lot of people feel devalued as your skill total shows not your combat (What most of us worked towards)

A lot of people leave and the rest of the community bashes them for not having their own opinions like gay marriage should be legal because we don't like the EOC.

Overally it's boring and just more about graphics, you can play a console instead to button mash a sequence.

In RS2 I can take on over 20 people hitting me at once (I'm a 138 nonskiller) in soulwars/castle wars and in EOC I got piled and owned by 5 lvl 140s about, because it was constant stun stun stun stun stun.

There are other games that have this similiar combat system and have watched failed. http://en.wikipedia....r_Wars_Galaxies

Being high lvl means NOTHING anymore, nomore quick kills.

You have to either close the action bar or constantly press Enter to be able to talk.

They chose to fix gambling games in Beta, not main rs just to make people play it and give feedback.

Ranged was underpowered and Mage was overpowered in current rs but somehow seems be thought the other way around.

Nomore money making from runes.

Everything's more laid out for you and the average newbie aka no more adventures.

Boss fights have become very moronic. Heal Heal Heal because of prayer

Multiway everything makes you compete or every monster like a bot.

Making people lose millions because of things like arcane and Dragon Claws.

One of a kind items/spells gone like the 3 god ones.

The fact that there is another forum that Mod Emilee only really gives access too for those who like the EOC, so the vocal "minority" that like EOC have more of a say and that we can't see what's being said unless we kiss tushy.

I mean, maybe if their points were valid, but come on.

None of those points even come close to being reasonable, or even remotely factual. I feel like reading it made me dumber.

Also:

The fact that there is another forum that Mod Emilee only really gives access too for those who like the EOC, so the vocal "minority" that like EOC have more of a say and that we can't see what's being said unless we kiss tushy.

What the [bleep]?

• Like 1

Wow, someone went to great lengths to make that website o.O

mX0rmhR.gif
Click the image above to be taken to the Wilderness Guardians website.

Advisor in Wilderness Guardians

Honourary Member in Clan Europe

Ex-Leader Of Descendant Guardians and True Supremacy

Nothing but the ramblings of what is most likely a butthurt botter who got caught and banned.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Someone managed to get 2m exp an hour so systems no doubt flawed still because more pressing matters like bot nuke didn't work long.

you can get 2m xp/hr because the bot nuke didn't work? Ok....

A lot of people leave and the rest of the community bashes them for not having their own opinions like gay marriage should be legal because we don't like the EOC.

eoc=gay marriage?

• Like 2

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

hello all EOC Haters

The only thing Jagex understands is our money. Therefore I implore all fellow haters of the EOC update to Cancel their monthly subscriptions

Please send a written request for a refund for all remaining days of your membership to [email protected] om They wont refund you but by doing this, it will tell them just how serious we are

Send a e-mail to [email protected] om & tell them why you cancelled your subscription. Tell them why you wont renew your membership & Tell them why you don't like the EOC update

Consider Joining a Recognized Runescape Fan Site to sign the various petitions & join the class action Lawsuit. We wont get the old game back unless we fight for it. We must Stand united

I beg all the players that hate the EOC to Cancel their subscriptions & to Log off. Lets fight to bring back the old Combat system So who's with me?

We must fight the good fight we must rage against the dying of the light. We must not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Dylan Thomas 1914–1953

Fight I say! Fight For our rights! But we must do so with polite means. Which means we need to mind our language. If you swear or use many bad insults or other words of that nature you risk having your post hidden

I ask all the EOC haters to Join the Class action Lawsuit & to sign the various Petitions demanding/requesting Jagex to roll back the EOC update of Runescape or split the game in 2 & give us the choice to either play Runescape 3 or to play our beloved game on Runescape 2 servers

All we can do is join forces & fight together. We must make Jagex listen to our complaints since they are ignoring us. I've been forum banned twice now for posting my dislike of the EOC & imploring other players that hate the EOC to join in

We must Join up on Facebook or Join Up on Recognized Runescape Fan-sites join only the ones Jagex has advertised & posted links for be safe

Copy & paste this message to spread the word

Suing Jagex, lmfao.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

hello all EOC Haters

The only thing Jagex understands is our money. Therefore I implore all fellow haters of the EOC update to Cancel their monthly subscriptions

Please send a written request for a refund for all remaining days of your membership to [email protected] om They wont refund you but by doing this, it will tell them just how serious we are

Send a e-mail to [email protected] om & tell them why you cancelled your subscription. Tell them why you wont renew your membership & Tell them why you don't like the EOC update

Consider Joining a Recognized Runescape Fan Site to sign the various petitions & join the class action Lawsuit. We wont get the old game back unless we fight for it. We must Stand united

I beg all the players that hate the EOC to Cancel their subscriptions & to Log off. Lets fight to bring back the old Combat system So who's with me?

We must fight the good fight we must rage against the dying of the light. We must not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Dylan Thomas 1914–1953

Fight I say! Fight For our rights! But we must do so with polite means. Which means we need to mind our language. If you swear or use many bad insults or other words of that nature you risk having your post hidden

I ask all the EOC haters to Join the Class action Lawsuit & to sign the various Petitions demanding/requesting Jagex to roll back the EOC update of Runescape or split the game in 2 & give us the choice to either play Runescape 3 or to play our beloved game on Runescape 2 servers

All we can do is join forces & fight together. We must make Jagex listen to our complaints since they are ignoring us. I've been forum banned twice now for posting my dislike of the EOC & imploring other players that hate the EOC to join in

We must Join up on Facebook or Join Up on Recognized Runescape Fan-sites join only the ones Jagex has advertised & posted links for be safe

Suing Jagex, lmfao.

I've always wondered what it'd look like if an entire website was run by entitled children. Now I know. Read the "Msgs to Jagex" page, it's so pathetic it actually hurts.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I'll let you in on a lil something I guess. Thou have to say thanks for the feedback as i've had to keep corners of the site stretched and horrible to see what happens and how people react to it. Reason i'm saying this now also is because Jagex know who I am now ^_^

Thou it's actually thanks to all the whining I created it :P Just wish I had more time on my hands to get every peice of content up behind the scenes while noone really took it seriously, most of all Jagex.

I posted that link here as a small tester to see what would happen. From all the site stats from over 10,000 views in the short space of 2mths without it being advertised and quite a lot of people emailing me that standing up alone was a good job and to keep going . I decided to continue with it and work on pages behind the scenes while waiting for EoC rush to die down and as quite a bits happened irl.

It served it's purpose to see what the trolls would do/think and i'm surprised it didn't get that much negativity from trolls aswell in all honesty. So ill update it whenever I have the time.

You can't run a new product/website without a trial run or audience. Stats on the site are quite interesting the amount of time/pages people spend reading even if quite a bit is quickly chucked up and pieced together

But I'm happy you have a new website to goto to have a giggle at! :wink:

Since i've been playing from 2001, Tip.it has had a great community (An example is this whole thread being up where you can say your own opinion without it being hidden unlike rs forums itself) but the trolls on here especially are above your norm and tell you what they want to hear most of the time. Taking all feedback onboard and seeing what goes wrong where is how you create something slowly that can become successful, it's a pity RS didn't turn out that way now thou :/

hello all EOC Haters

Suing Jagex, lmfao.

Wow this [bleep]face took one of my favorite poems and made a complete joke of it.

Seriously these people whining about how EoC ruined RS need to have a wake-up call. They are acting like RS was their entire life, and they will now no longer be able to survive.

If you do not like what has become of RS, then it's simple. Just quit. There's no need for a lengthy rant about how much you hate what has become of it, or how much you hate it, or how much Jagex wants your money. Just shut your face, and quit.

Also i feel like a lot of these people who are writing their rants have some of the worst spelling and grammar i have seen in a very long time.

• Like 1

In that block, there was one valid point. The whole stunning thing really is broken as far as ranged is concerned. My friend can down me with ranged while I wear melee gear as long as he keeps stunning and running away.

In that block, there was one valid point. The whole stunning thing really is broken as far as ranged is concerned. My friend can down me with ranged while I wear melee gear as long as he keeps stunning and running away.

Can't you use freedom?