TMHT Armadyl Event - Saturday Sept. 29th - 4pm EDT / 8pm GMT / 9pm BST

tmht-banner.png

Battle of the Armadyl God Wars Saturday 29th September 2012

Kree'arra

Time and Date

Date: September 29th, 2012 - 9:00PM BST (UK Time)

Timezones:

9pm BST

8pm GMT

4pm Eastern

3pm Central

2pm Mountain

1pm Pacific

Countdown: tur_1348948800.png

•  

Friends Chat: Komodo Jo

Host: Komodo Jo

Co-host(s): TBD

•  

World and Location

World: To Be Announced (just before we go in, so PLEASE don't ask before then)

• When the time hits, we will meet outside the Armadyl door in the God Wars Dungeon on the world that WILL BE ANNOUNCED JUST BEFORE THE EVENT. Be sure to have 40 killcount by 8:00pm GMT/UTC, as that's when we'll be entering the door to begin the battle against the graceful Kree'arra and his minions!

•  

Kree'arra

Many believe Armadyl is one of the hardest God Wars bosses in RuneScape simply because the hilt is the most expensive. However it's quite the contrary. Given the right gear and a good team, Armadyl is by far the easiest boss you'll ever slay. It's easy, relaxing, and a great place to hang out and have a good time.

The boss will attack with a deadly ranged attack as well as a secondary magic attack, so a high magic defense is recommended as you'll be praying ranged. She attacks everybody with each attack, but while not in combat she may use a strong melee attack. This should not be a probelm though, as with so many people there she will always be under attack.

•  

Inventory & Equipment

All set-ups should either bring a Beast of burden (such as a Pack yak/War tortoise/Spirit Terrorbird) carrying brews and restores (or food) OR use a healing familiar such as a Unicorn stallion or Elemental titan.

If you lack the level to make overloads, you can also take ranging potions/extreme ranging potions, or even grenwall spikes as she drops ranging potions frequently, allowing you to make the extreme ranging pots as you need to.

According to Jagex, you no longer need a mithril grapple to access the Armadyl Eyrie (though I have not personally checked to confirm this).

Inventory And Equipment:

See Tip.it's Armadyl guide at http://www.tip.it/ru...adyls_eyrie.htm for assistance with this.

•  

If you have any further questions, please feel free to visit Tip.It's Armadyl Eyrie guide (http://www.tip.it/ru...adyls_eyrie.htm) or post your questions below! Myself and the rest of the team hope that you can make it to this event to help us round out our GWD month!

[hide=Drop List]Barrows items: 65+
Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Slayer Heads: 2 C. Hand, 6 Cockatrice, 1 Basilisk, 6 A. Demon, 5 KBD, 2 KQ
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

QBD Drops: 10 crossbow pieces

Boss Pets: KBD (after only 5 kills) [/hide]
4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

Sorry about the late notice everyone - our planned host had to back out last-minute, so I stepped in to host. Hope it's enough ahead of time that you can all attend!

Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

Sounds fun, great to have another event by Jo! :thumbsup:

Also, +1 confirm for no longer requiring a grappling hook. The effect is similar to the 'missile' platforms in the Runespan.

icer.png
QZ1B8.jpg

Sounds fun, great to have another event by Jo! :thumbsup:

Also, +1 confirm for no longer requiring a grappling hook. The effect is similar to the 'missile' platforms in the Runespan.

+2'd, this is much better, now hilts please Jagex!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Yup coming! First time in armadyl but i'm sure we'll beat him! :D

hokuspokus.png

Do not lose heart, fight for even the smallest hope. Do not give quarter to the forces of evil. Pursuit kindness and embrace love.

The event is finally over, after almost 6 hours. We had a very dry streak at the start, with our only drops in the first 2 hours being a couple dragon daggers.

Eventually though we got:

Dragon dagger - 600gp

Dragon dagger - 800gp

Armadyl Chestplate - 338k

Armadyl Boots - 447k

Armadyl Gloves - 352k

Armadyl Buckler - 581k

Godsword Shard 3 - 9k

Godsword Shard 1 - 16k

Armadyl Helmet - 1.378m (3-man split - the last survivors)

So, in total we received 3.122mil in splits (if you were there for all of them). I hope you all had fun! See you next time!

4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

Great event, decent turnout considering the boss. I'm proud to say I added not one, but TWO to the death count :P

Missed every conceivable split in the process, but I still had fun dying to killing Kree'Arra!

icer.png
QZ1B8.jpg