Are fate cards like cheat codes?

Blaze The Movie Fan

Read the newspost.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I did read it and apparently this was a reward for being a member for so long.

That's great. I also appreciate the free 700K exp. Which means I don't have to spend another couple of months/years to get 80 slayer, in fact I finally got 80 slayer today because of the reward and I'm happy about that.

Yeah, I'm glad about those choose your fate items, and I still think they work kinda like cheat codes, the only difference is I only get it once.

You get 4 cards right (ive not been able to log in yet) and you can choose the same one 4 times if you so wish. So the dart you refer to you can use 4 times.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

You get 4 cards right (ive not been able to log in yet) and you can choose the same one 4 times if you so wish. So the dart you refer to you can use 4 times.

Do you really get 4 cards? I always figured you'd get 1 card and choose between the 4 options.

Noctis666.png