Bomb Threat at school today

stevepole

There was one at my school today. Heh..

It was in 3rd period english, and then intercom came on, and our principal said something like "Teachers, and students, we have a code blue, we're going to ring the fire alarm now"

So we all evacuated outside, about 50 feet from the school, and then the pushed us back another 50 or so feet, we stood there for a good half hour, of course there was nothing.

And on Monday, there was a fire in a school bathroom. It was in fifth period, and the fire alarm came on. We all waited in the classroom since the fire alarm goes off like every day because "they are having problems with it" or "testing it" or some other stupid excuses. Well anyway, my teacher went outside to check it out, and the hallway was full of smoke and he said someone had lit a fire in the bathroom. The whole school evacuated and had to wait outside in the heat for like an hour. A news helicopter came, about a zillion fire trucks, it was pathetic, all htat for a little fire in a trash can. Another funny thing is that the next day, there were garden hoses near that bathroom, and it was completely soaked... I have such a girly school :roll:

This has been the most "exciting" time of my high school life. I swear, it's been over three and a half years, and I haven't been on a single field trip sort of thing.

Runescaper (off and on) since late 2001

Theres rarely a bomb threat in school ever.Old friend did it once,school went on lockdown,friend was arrested.Sad part about these incidents is that 95% of the time its people who go to the school call in the threat and most of them get caught due to them making rookie mistakes.

Theres rarely a bomb threat in school ever.Old friend did it once,school went on lockdown,friend was arrested.Sad part about these incidents is that 95% of the time its people who go to the school call in the threat and most of them get caught due to them making rookie mistakes.

Like in the school a city over from me, the kid was in 6th grade and wrote the bomb threat, but spelt "bomb" wrong and a few other things :lol: .

To find out who it was they asked the kids to spell bomb and who ever couldn't, he did it.

Seriously, if you can't spell bomb in 6th grade, the kid needs some help. Was all over the papers the next day.

goldenblade995.png

wow... freaky! The worst we ever had is a criminal threat. He was on campus too, it was pretty scary. We had to close all our windows and doors and lock them shut.

Turns out they caught him holding a knife

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

There was a bomb threat at the high school near my house about a week ago.My stupid friends brother actually knew the ones who called in the threat too.But i mean he actually knew them, like were friends.Leave it to my friends dumb bro to tell nobody who had done it. :roll:

There was a gun threat at our school. It was actually cool, because we got to spend all day under the desks. The only really bad part is that we all had to eat school lunch, which was like beef nachos or something. That day also was really windy, and when our class was running back to the room (because we HAD to get lunch) I got hungry and tried to eat one. The wind blew my hair onto the fork, which I stuffed into my mouth and started chewing... :x The point is I had gunk in my hair for the rest of the day.

loldruidym0.jpg

we never had a bomb threat but one day they tested the fire alarm

we where watching tv

someone:"i think the fire alarm has gone off"

we all watch outside

*[cabbage]*

we all outside in a hurry

we totally didnt heard anything

lol

but if we had a bomb threat i took my stuff and go for it

One bomb thread in my old HS, one of the guys spilled it and they all got arrested. I guess it's inevitable that someone is going to brag about the doing the whole thing..

In middle school, one guy was going to plant a smoke bomb, but it started in his pocket so he had to throw it in the bathroom trash, which later blew smoke from the bathroom all over the hallways. 2 hours outside for this to get fixed.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

There was a bomb threat in my school as well. Several students threatened all the community by calling police (ofcourse they did that anonymously) :) But teachers found out about this, and made us to go to school on saturday. After that there were no more threats :)

There was a bomb threat in my school as well. Several students threatened all the community by calling police (ofcourse they did that anonymously) :) But teachers found out about this, and made us to go to school on saturday. After that there were no more threats :)
Ummmm...The teachers made you go to school on a weekend day? I don't think they can make you go...

And there was what I believe to have been a bomb threat at my school last year. Everyone knew it wasn't real though, we were all walking at a regular pace and charging back into the school (it was the end of the day, we all wanted our stuff so we could go home). The teachers were flippin' out, excellent fun.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

I don't run from fire situations, but if it was a bomb i'd be the first one out.

The closest thing we've ever had to that was someone once brought in a petrol bomb. He forgot to light it and it went all over someones coat.

TheOldNite.gif

Fel 'n ddedwydd ydy 'r hunau drwo choel a cer am 'r yn bucheddu.

About two years back a kid brought a home made petrol bomb into school. He threatend to light it too, he was crazy. He was in the year above me...he went into the school toilets and everyone ran because we all though he was going to light it. Apparantly he was mentaly ill and wanted to kill himself. The teachers managed to get him out of the toilets safely and take the bomb off him.

Sad thing is...he killed him self just before christmas, took an oversdose of some medication he was on for his illness.

edit: just read the post before mine :shock:

bunyip.png

that happened at my school about 1 year ago today some1 had written it on the blechers in the gym and we were all evacuated onto buses durign 3rd period we got the rest of the day off, i still dont think they know who did it