Score one for Pink.

Nathaninch

If you've seen her latest video on your Music Channel, she makes fun of a handful of skanky celebrities (Jessica Simpson, Paris Hilton...list goes on and on) for their balemic ways. Basically she criticizes them for their poor influence on young girls around the world.

The video ends with a little girl picking up a football to go play with. Rejecting the Hollywood image.

Now, I don't care for Pink and her music. The song is pretty lame itself. I am just elated to see that someone in the industry reckognizes how ridiculous Hollywood's influence on young girls is and is willing to speak out against it.

So Pink gets some cool points in my book. Yay for her.

If you havent seen the video, check it out.

wehats the name of the song?

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Conforming with you guys here :P Pretty bland song IMO but at least she's not afraid to stand up or against things.

I doubt it will make a difference, but it's nice that people of the same opinion have a celebrity to confide with in the same way that people who adored the people she was mocking have.

Not a big fan of her either, but she's just one of those people who you just have to admire when they stand against a majority :P

True that man... true that.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

It doesn't occur to anyone that she's just as manufactured as the other pop queens? 'Alternative' is becoming popular, so record companies do this sorta stuff.

Thats the way I see it anyway.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

It doesn't occur to anyone that she's just as manufactured as the other pop queens? 'Alternative' is becoming popular, so record companies do this sorta stuff.

Thats the way I see it anyway.

A good point there, actually. Remember when Pink was all R'n'B and then suddenly she releases 'Just like a pill'?

Now, I'm not saying shifting genres and styles are bad (look at David Bowie's brilliance) but that was a very peculiar change to say the least.