• MST - Dec 15, 2012 - 01:00PM
  • NST - Dec 15, 2012 - 04:30PM
  • PST - Dec 15, 2012 - 12:00PM

[pending]bla_1355601600[/pending]

Event details

Friends chat: Sylvette

Host:

World and location

World: Will be decided just before the event starts.

Location: We will meet in the second cave outside the Corporeal beast's lair.

The Boss

The monster we will be fighting is the Corporeal beast! This boss is considered to be extremely HIGH RISK however its rewards are extremely profitable!

Inventory & Equipment

It seems that damage is still halved for non-spear weapons, so we require that participants use either a zamorakian or dragon spear.

In case the following equipment set up does not work, the general required equipment is: Zamorakian spear, Verac's brassard and plateskirt, and an Amulet of glory. Try to emphasize prayer bonus in the remaining slots, but they do not matter much. Upgrades and downgrades can be made as necessary, except in the weapon slot. Make sure all body and legs slots are of the melee class.

[set=head:6698,body:3338,legs:4616,gloves:12873,boots:12874,neck:1324,cape:12042,ring:4385,weapon:7095]

We will also allow rangers to attend. They will be required to use ruby (e) bolts. From there, the equipment does not matter beyond having ranged armor in the body, legs, and shield slots.

Requirements

- You MUST have completed the "Summers End" quest.

- It is HIGHLY recommended that you have a Medium-High combat level however it is not required.

- If you melee you MUST use a Zamorakian spear

- If you range you MUST use Ruby bolts (e)

The Corporeal beast is a extremely HIGH RISK monster. If you die there will be NO grave. It is possible to get back to your items however it is possible that internet issues could make your trip back much longer. Keep one thing in mind: ONLY RISK WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO LOSE.

If you need any information about killing the corporeal beast you can refer to Tip.It's Corporeal beast guide.

Regrettably, I won't be able to attend due to a ( well-placed?) fundraiser. Have fun, and good luck with the sigils! :thumbsup:

Also, randoms have been removed from the game so they are no longer an issue when dying.

icer.png
QZ1B8.jpg

I shall be attending. :)

Gano still the best armor?

No. Please read the post. You should bring your best melee armor if you're meleeing, preferably Bandos/Verac so you can have a small prayer bonus. Wearing Gano while meleeing will only give you 35-50% of the Spears accuracy, which means you'd most likely never hit.

Well...there were 3 of us xD We ended up going to the KBD instead - got a 20k D Helm split on our second (?) kill, and then a 5k DDagger after a while, haha. Not the best trip ever, but we still had fun =)

Props to Lady Lioness, who valiantly fought the KBD barehanded multiple times (and almost lasted an entire kill once, haha!)

ArchangelSignature.jpg

Only two people showed up, so we just went and did some trio KBD. The good news is we got two splits - the bad news is they were a D helm and a Dragon Dagger, so like 25k per person total ;)

Coming up next week: GWD!

EDIT: Lol, beaten to the post by mere seconds ;)

[hide=Drop List]Barrows items: 65+
Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Slayer Heads: 2 C. Hand, 6 Cockatrice, 1 Basilisk, 6 A. Demon, 5 KBD, 2 KQ
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

QBD Drops: 10 crossbow pieces

Boss Pets: KBD (after only 5 kills) [/hide]
4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

I wanted to attend, but I didn't see anything about it on the home page. I didn't see anything about previous events either (especially on double drops weekend!), so I assumed that you guys were taking the month off cause of the winter weekends (good thing I decided to search myself). Can you make sure next weekend's event is posted on the home page? I would enjoy a trip to gwd! :D

Just so there's something here...

Barrow's Loot: Ahrim's robe legs, Akrisae's hood, Akrisae's robe legs, Dharok's helm x2, Dharok's platebody, Dharok's battleaxe, Guthan's warspear, Torag's hammers x3, Verac's Plateskirt

Revenant Loot: Dragon Scimitar, Corrupt Dragon Plateskirt, Corrupt Zuriel's Staff, lots of coins...

Clue Scroll Loot: Robin Hood Hat, Fox Mask, Bandos Page 1, Dragon Platelegs Ornament Kit (sp)

I wanted to attend, but I didn't see anything about it on the home page. I didn't see anything about previous events either (especially on double drops weekend!), so I assumed that you guys were taking the month off cause of the winter weekends (good thing I decided to search myself). Can you make sure next weekend's event is posted on the home page? I would enjoy a trip to gwd! :D

The delay in posting was due to a mis-communication. We will try our best to have future events posted long before the events date!

tmht-banner-medium-1.png

[spoiler=Rare Drops/Splits (Feb 2013 - ??)]

21m84sy.png