What to do?

Calm Koala

Decided to come back to Runescape because I really can''t seem to find any games anymore that interest me in anyway.

But there is a problem I logged in and came back to an stripped account (Hacked) now I am wondering what should I do to get back on track fast?

I did miss allot of updates and such an realyl don''t know what would be the best way to do things anymore.

Calm_Koala.png

I am in a very similar situation. My account was hacked and it took me MONTHS to get it back. When I was finally able to log back on everything was gone! The first think I did was chop oaks beside the bank in Draynor. I got 1K of those pretty quickly and then went to the Grand Exchange and sold them. While I was there I picked up random ashes and then sold those (I only did 56 of those because I got bored.) Then I remembered the Manage Thy Kingdom. I went there and checked and I had a lot of maple logs, birds nests, seeds, and herbs. I sold those and got a decent amount of money. I bought a dragon hatchet and have been cutting yews near the GE. It is really boring and I am not really getting that much money so I really need to find something better to do.

These dailies are rewards from completing tasks. Check these out:

http://www.tip.it/runescape/pages/view/tasks.htm

If you've completed some hard/elite tasks you can receive daily items by speaking to NPC's.

I also recommend farm runs, herbs can be good profit, check these spreadsheets:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AldEhLOK6ejJdFUxbS11U2FKWDRacnBvYXphRlF1c3c#gid=2

Feel free to contact me in-game for more advice - RSN: heisenderp

• Like 1

Oh thanks for the Spreadsheets looks good

Ill see if I can do some tasks to get these dailies running

Also, what would be an good starter armour weapon set to pick up slayer once again(low budget that works with this new battle system)?

Calm_Koala.png

Yes! Do all the dailies you can, if a daily pops up and it's one you would like to do, do it lol They give AWESOME rewards and you can get A LOT of experience sometimes depending on what the daily has you doing. The Task System is also pretty beneficial cause you can get special gear that helps you out a lot while your doing skills in that area where you got the reward from, like the Headband in Seer's Village. Opening the "Notice Board" on Runescape will give you all the information for the tasks, dailies, and also all your quests. Burthorpe is where you can turn the dailies in that you do but keep the items that you create during the dailies because you have to turn them into the guy that gives u the reward, he's the "Imperial Quartermaster", located just a tad bit south of the Burthorpe Lodestone so he's easy to find. I make a good portion of gold from farming herbs and some sell for anywhere btwn 1 - 5k each, and cutting Yew Logs also are good money, only bad thing is it's a little boring lol Also takes some time and patience : /

Do Slayer with welfare gear and do dailys :o and begging is a good way lol c: also if you completed the varrock dairies you can buy battle staffs from the shop in varrock sq and make an easy 90k+ a day =)

Defile.png

Train your resource skills (Mining, Wc, Farming, Hunter and Fishing) To 99 and sell everything that you make. Exp + Money :)

Don't bother trying to make money off of these skills. You're better off picking bananas.