Geuss the items!

Mutian

Jagex new updates says something about 30 new Items on Treasure clue's for us, I personally hope for Top hats and smokings, and Dragon pick and D2H and a Dragon full Helmit + Plate would be neat.

What do you hope it will be?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a few people say d trim, but i wouldnt mind barrows trim lol

bronze trim ftw though

Jagex barely is releasing normal dragon armor let alone hop onto trimmed and let it be easyly obtained

bronze trim ftw though

Jagex barely is releasing normal dragon armor let alone hop onto trimmed and let it be easyly obtained

and with barrows i highly doubt they will ever release "full" dragon but people can dream about that, and no i dont think it will be d trim it was all as a joke as no1 really knows whats going to be released(lol d chain will be worth more than d chain t)

trimmed boots

trimmed meds

trimmed granite

god trimmed mithril

full silver rune (as opposed to guilded)

trimmed weapons :shock:

ah one can still dream...

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

bronze trim ftw though

and with barrows i highly doubt they will ever release "full" dragon but people can dream about that, and no i dont think it will be d trim it was all as a joke as no1 really knows whats going to be released(lol d chain will be worth more than d chain t)

How do you trim a chainbody anyway 0.o... let alone dragon chain. That one already has an insignia on the center, and cool looking shoulder plates with [bleep]es :)

I personally think that it will have somthing to do with the 'pirate' theeme for the month. Possibly a peg leg, or somthing like that. Apart from that, there might be new god armours, mabye even a zaros set, since he IS pretty well known by now, by the ghostly stuff + ancient magicks. Other stuff might include new colors for existing treasure trail stuff like cavvys, berets, ect, mabye even white and red magic boots. And, possibly some new 'useless but cool' items. But, the chances of there being any dragon treasure trail items i'd say is about 0.01%. Not going to happen.

How do you trim a chainbody anyway 0.o

It involves a rabbit, a plunger, and gold. Its horrible

let alone dragon chain. That one already has an insignia on the center, and cool looking shoulder plates with [bleep]es :)

I personally think that it will have somthing to do with the 'pirate' theeme for the month. Possibly a peg leg, or somthing like that. Apart from that, there might be new god armours, mabye even a zaros set, since he IS pretty well known by now, by the ghostly stuff + ancient magicks. Other stuff might include new colors for existing treasure trail stuff like cavvys, berets, ect, mabye even white and red magic boots. And, possibly some new 'useless but cool' items. But, the chances of there being any dragon treasure trail items i'd say is about 0.01%. Not going to happen.

Red cavvy seems posible since i have seen npcs with them

they wont ever give stuff like dragon in a clue...

en would trimed / gold blk, addy, rune head bands etc stull avaleble?

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Since theres already a ranger hat (robin hood hat) there might be a new one for magic....

Yeah, that would be awesome!

I can't wait to see what the clues bring. Probably some new kind of hats at least. I want trimmed bronze :( Maybe something special that can be done to weapons too...

White trimmed Bronze :shock:

tifsbti6oi.gif

New Treasure trail only eggs! They can be just like the tree ones, but you can only get them from treasure trails, and there will be more colors!

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

more random items like guilded but maybe a full platinum one or soemthing?

zaros colored rune armor. awesome wizard hat? new colored cavaliers new berret. new head bands

different trimmed colors for already trimmer armor.

trimmed guilded armor? trimmed with like silver. maybe.