Looking for someone to duo/trio any bosses

Hey, i'm looking for someone to join me (and potentially my friend) in doing some bossing. We're both new, but both have combats almost all 90+ with mauls.

I also have 95 prayer.

Let me know, we're willing to do any boss, just to get a bit of money!

auburnfury.png

I'm quite happy to go bossing with you, add me in-game, i can only really go bossing at the weekend, i'm up for any gwd bosses, I've not done nex though. Kalphite king is coming out in a few days so we'll need a lot of people to take it down =P

Name in-game : oliboli1992, i'll turn my friendlist to public soon.

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

• 3 weeks later...

Mind if I get in on this too? I've solo'ed all the GWD bosses, so have experience with those...but never done Nex, so definitely count me in for that if you want to go! (And teach me :3 )

Feel free to add me! Also if you want to set up a specific time to go, please message me here. My time zone is US PST.

ArchangelSignature.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'll be up for it as well. My rsn is lrn 2 dg.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword