Corb DIY MK2 Blog: 90 RC again

• 2 weeks later...

What setup have you been using for bandos? Pre-seasinger I mean.

I've just been using melee barrows gear one mine, getting about 6-7 kills a trip which ain't great. I guess it'l be a few more now than devotion exists though. Grats on seasinger too, so jelly :D little to no enthusiasm for rc here :p

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

What setup have you been using for bandos? Pre-seasinger I mean.

I've just been using melee barrows gear one mine, getting about 6-7 kills a trip which ain't great. I guess it'l be a few more now than devotion exists though. Grats on seasinger too, so jelly :D little to no enthusiasm for rc here :P

I had only been using Warpriest with Ahrims robe top (which i lost on my last trip to bgwd, as i wasnt paying attention and didnt notice that my prayers were off.) and Greater runic staff. I couldn't get many kills per trip with this set up. it takes a while to get 90 rc but it is worth it for POP and the Great runic staff which is the easiest t75 staff for DIYers to obtain. others being sol and poly but that reqs very high slayer and also high farming for poly.

CWTtSWe.pngCorbulo_Diy.pngCorb_Diy_Mk2.png

• 3 weeks later...

L05xxwM.png

Will come in handy.

Slowly getting the requirements for ROTM, just Agility and a couple of quests to go.

yWfu9dN.png

You may have had 90 Runecrafting + Superior seasinger robe legs before I did, but I got the full set first \:D/

Well i will have 99 rc before you, also here is the progress so far.

jm8LtTT.png

CWTtSWe.pngCorbulo_Diy.pngCorb_Diy_Mk2.png