~ 95 :P

eZjrRux.jpg

Also new layout, kinda like this one better feels alot less congested..

However I find it really annoying that ppl logging in & out spams the box even when my pm's off, pleasee Jagex bring back the split chat option!!

Dwaynee.png

Trimmed Completionist 8th October 2014 | Check out my blog Here.

~ More Fletching

qXKy0xa.jpg

Na your right Orangeesh, shouldn't take to long at all provided I actually spend some time actually Fletching, I get distracted ALOT with bossing, so I don't really have much time to skill anymore =/

I hope to have this skill out the way before the end of the month though.

Also on ports I just sent my last trio mission for 50 chi & bones @70% so lets hope it succeeds!

Dwaynee.png

~ My Kingdom.

For the past two months or so now I've been hassled into doing my kingdom, checking up on it once a week or so, the passed 3 weeks however I hadn't touched it and my approval rating was down to just 39% lol.

Anyway this is what I got in return, I invested a little under 5m to start.

nGGU9P3.pngiDmUwfI.png

Total Ge value: 12,648,047

Actual amount I recieved after selling all this: 12,295,184

And there's still 750k left in there so not too shabby return I guess :P

Dwaynee.png

I do like using kingdom, I dont tend to make as much profit anymore though as I keep stocking up my tree seeds for farming, and crushed nests used to be alot higher then they are now but can still make a half decent amount from it.

p.s. Grats on 96 Fletch! =]

Orangeesh.png

~ Soon there :)

3vkPcvG.jpg

Some 30k~ bows left to do till 99 fletching according to tip it calc, I have like 20k ready to make in my bank and a little over 60k broad arrows, but I'm collecting more and more broad arrows as time goes on because stringing bows it starting to get boring! *yawns*

Also camped at the Battlefield of Lumbridge today and got enough renown for the emote, pretty lacklustre I must say, but now over to Zamorak to get there one!

Dwaynee.png

I can't seem to stay for very long on that battlefield. I have all three weapon parts, and collecting shards is abysmal. Makes me want to hang myself after an hour.

Oddly enough, so does fletching. Good job on 97! Go go go!

~ One very lucky guy..

lbOQjxn.jpg

1.7b Right there, kudos to him for sharing his new found wealth with some!

Congrats on 97, that was quick, just 2 left now! =]

I need about 1k more renown to get the emote, seems to drag out quite alot when getting them tears.

Going to try and grind the last 2 levels out thru today & tomorrow, wish me luck X.X lol

Also I got a fair amount of tears from my time Runecrafting, I think like 4k in total, added up pretty quickly.. I'm not sure what other activities give tears but I'd definitely recommend Runespan :P

I can't seem to stay for very long on that battlefield. I have all three weapon parts, and collecting shards is abysmal. Makes me want to hang myself after an hour.

Oddly enough, so does fletching. Good job on 97! Go go go!

My time at the battlefield felt ALOT like capping at my clan citadel, took about 2hrs to amass 2k tears (I think), but I had some good company so the time went by reasonably quick :)

Dwaynee.png

~ Just 1 more :)

YalyADQ.jpg

The final 500k xp took me soo much longer than it should of because I couldn't pay much attention to the game, hopefully I dont have a repeat of that today :/ (This was all taken last night but I was tooo tired to post) :P

Will grind out till have like 200k till 99 I think, I kinda promised a friend I would wait to get 99 with them, so I hope they hurry up!

GnGjpr6.png

I've pretty much only been DG'ing when I have a daily, but yesterday I was like 60k away & a friend had a challenge so we did a quick large floor with them and theres the outcome. :)

Not planning for 120 Dungeoneering anytime soon!

Dwaynee.png

~ Warbands <3

4TA1JmI.jpg

Going to try and do this more often, was pretty smooth run :)

As for Fletching, 400k till 99 will have that today ofcourse... Just at Vorago for the next few hours!

Dwaynee.png

~ 93 Fishing

7hIAPKw.jpg

Spent the day so far at Fish Flingers, did 5 or 6 games (lost count) & managed to level up! :D

Good start I guess.. I'm like 15 Medals from Champion Tackle box so I will have that tomorrow when I return.

Now it's time to go Vorago again, GL me! :)

May get 99 Fletching today, not sure, I've left it at 60k to level now.. not quite sure what I'm waiting for! :P

Dwaynee.png

~ Fletching *check*

iCik2qb.jpg

Was by accident tbh, friend told me to stop xp wasting so I went and got a few arrows from the bank then woops.. tehe :P

Was a boring skill to train, but fast so I can't complain much.. don't think I'll ever wear the cape though, can't stand those colours. >.<

Dwaynee.png

~ 93 Construction! :D

WfrvOSP.jpg

Been lazy by using Warbands tbh, I still have 100k Oak Planks sitting in my bank from months ago, the thought of using all them just doesn't appeal to me though. :P

Todays been quite a good day in terms of level gains, think I got more levels today than the whole of last month combined lol :P

Also missed a Seismic Wand drop by chosing to take a break from 1 kill after going constant for some 3+ hrs, Grrr.

Dwaynee.png

~ Fletching *check*

iCik2qb.jpg

Was by accident tbh, friend told me to stop xp wasting so I went and got a few arrows from the bank then woops.. tehe :P

Was a boring skill to train, but fast so I can't complain much.. don't think I'll ever wear the cape though, can't stand those colours. >.<

I did exactly the same thing haha, running back to the GE from Edge after a Bandos trip with broads, didn't even notice the level till I saw the red line in chat :D

• Like 1

4sDIn.png

~ Fletching *check*

iCik2qb.jpg

Congrats!!! Thats another one ticked off now =]

Orangeesh.png

~ 94 Fishing Construction :P

WuupIc7.jpg

Wish I could say I've hit 94 Fishing, but the slowness of that skill is just killing me!

Also Vorago's got me atm so I've been spending a huge amount of time there in search of the Seismic Wand.

99 Fishing before the new skills released?.. I really don't know now =/

Dwaynee.png

~ Fish Flingers 'complete' :D

A97eglQ.jpg

Funny that, I joined the FC with literally 20 seconds till the start, no time to compile myself yet still won.. Got lucky I guess. :P

Dwaynee.png