Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dwayne's Blog - TRIMMED cya

Boss Hunting Skilling High Level Players

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

RSDwaynee
[ Display Name History ]

RSDwaynee

Goblin Armour

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 117 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Dwaynee

ReKPJfC.png

Hey,

Long story short this blog was originally made as one of them road2max blogs, for you to see my gainZ & also to give me some sort of motivation as I grinded through all the skills. Now I have a completionist cape it's all over - but that's not to say I've given up on this blog, so for the forseeable future till I get Trimmed. I'll just be adding whatever I deem "blog-worthy".. PvM drops, XP Milestones & ofcourse completed trim reqs.

FVlfWc8.png

Trimmed Completionist as of 8th October 2014

~ My History

Skills from October '13 & before

~ Current skills maxed (In order)

This blogs now inactive, thank you for passing by though cya <3

~ Dwaynee :) 

Dwaynee.png

Trimmed Completionist 8th October 2014 | Check out my blog Here.

Mylez
[ Display Name History ]

Mylez

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,743 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Dyze
Nice start! I'd suggest imgur for ease of use, but some forums don't support it. Try photobucket or image shack, open the image and rick click "copy image source", paste it on here with [ img ] [ /img ] tags either side :)

EDIT: Go plant trees and herbs inbetween tasks! :P

RSDwaynee
[ Display Name History ]

RSDwaynee

Goblin Armour

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 117 posts
Thank you Husc, imgur worked a charm! :D

I will try and stick to doing farm runs soon, I've tried several times before but I often forget or end up simply not being bothered to check on my trees :P
If only i could put as much time into farming as i do Ports :wall:

Dwaynee.png

Abdulla
[ Display Name History ]

Abdulla

Mish3000

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • RSN:Abdulla
  • RSN '07:Mish
  • Clan:Afrobros
Farm runs are definately worth the effort. Good luck maxing.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

The Marquis
[ Display Name History ]

The Marquis

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • RSN:Dark Marquis
  • Clan:HYT
At first I thought I was reading about myself there: 19 and studying Civil Engineering. But I'm in Edinburgh :D Anyways, good luck with Posted Image and Posted Image, and yeah, do the farm runs, they're really good for profit too (atleast herbs are)

RSDwaynee
[ Display Name History ]

RSDwaynee

Goblin Armour

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 117 posts
Thanks for all the advice and well wishes, I'm looking into all the farming stuff now, will definitely try my best to stick at it from now haha :)

Dwaynee.png

RSDwaynee
[ Display Name History ]

RSDwaynee

Goblin Armour

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 117 posts
Little update :)

Posted Image
Was 20k of 90 for a while as I was too tired to play yesterday, slowly making my way to 99 :P

Next couple days I will be training summoning, Pretty sure I have enough charms for 96! :)
Posted Image

Also I've started doing farm runs, thanks to a lil inspiration haha :)
Posted Image
For now I'm doing snapdragons when I can, maple & papaya tree's for the main chunk of xp. At around 85/90 I'm thinking of doing a faster more costly tree combo, maybe magic and palm if it doesn't cost a stupid amount

Dwaynee.png

RSDwaynee
[ Display Name History ]

RSDwaynee

Goblin Armour

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 117 posts
Since 90 Slayer I've been taking it a lil easy and slacking of a bit :P
Done a couple hours of summoning runs and now I just have my blue charms left to use till 96 Summoning!

Posted Image

Target for this week will be to get 93 Slayer & finally ofcourse 96 Summoning! :)

Dwaynee.png

RSDwaynee
[ Display Name History ]

RSDwaynee

Goblin Armour

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 117 posts
Posted Image
The need for wild pies is now over :)

On course for a mid march finish just like planned, provided nothing pops up

~ Also soon to have my first 'lots!' on the xp counter, not much of an achievement but something a little special nevertheless :)

Dwaynee.png

RSDwaynee
[ Display Name History ]

RSDwaynee

Goblin Armour

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 117 posts
Reached the halfway mark :P

Posted Image

Got a week of college so I'm going to use the extra time to smash out 93, maybe even 94 if I'm lucky! :)

Task from 91-92

Other News
~ Joined a new clan, Kia Kaha.
~ Finished watching every single episode of Scrubs, need something else to watch now :P
~ Unlocked 4th Ship on POP

Dwaynee.png

RSDwaynee
[ Display Name History ]

RSDwaynee

Goblin Armour

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 117 posts
Getting there..
Posted Image

Today was pretty epic in terms of xp gained, according to to runetrack I got 524k Slayer xp in the last 24hrs which i'm pretty blown away by. Top 10 on runetracker too *win* lol. :P
At this rate I could get 99 in roughly 10 days, I'll give myself double that amount of time to get 99 though as I wont always have the amount of time & energy i did today.

Task from 92-93

Back 2 Slay I go :P

Dwaynee.png

RSDwaynee
[ Display Name History ]

RSDwaynee

Goblin Armour

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 117 posts
~ Slayer is on hold for a few days.

My clan is running a RuneCrafting Competition for the week starting today.
Initially I wasn't planning on participating and was actually planning on training RC to 99 sometime around summer but I guess this comp gives me a good reason to start it now.

You can check out mine along with my other clannies RC progress here

I've set myself the target of getting 90, coming first in the comp would also be nice but there's a lot of pro guys who I'm sure won't be easy to beat so I'll try but I doubt I'll succeed :P

Posted Image

Dwaynee.png

RSDwaynee
[ Display Name History ]

RSDwaynee

Goblin Armour

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 117 posts
~ Goal Achieved :D

So today after 7 days of Runespan I've managed to get 90 RuneCrafting!
In the competition I came 3rd which I'm quite happy, especially considering I was able to hold off many people with 99 RC who got way more xp/hr.

Now back to Slayer, but first of I have 10 games of Fish Flingers & 2 rounds of Troll Invasion to do before midnight.

Screenie :)

Dwaynee.png

The Marquis
[ Display Name History ]

The Marquis

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 142 posts
Nice going mate. You know the difference between 99 rc and 90 rc in terms of exp/h isn't actually that big :) Congrats coming third though :thumbsup:
And I'd like to see you beat my record on Fish flingers, so far three times 1st place in a row :P
Cya around

RSDwaynee
[ Display Name History ]

RSDwaynee

Goblin Armour

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 117 posts

Nice going mate. You know the difference between 99 rc and 90 rc in terms of exp/h isn't actually that big :) Congrats coming third though :thumbsup:
And I'd like to see you beat my record on Fish flingers, so far three times 1st place in a row :P
Cya around

I was 69 RC at the start of the competition so the had a little advantage for a while haha but thank you :)
3x First place in Fish Flingers is just not happening for me lol, how do you manage it? I struggle to get 2 big fish & 80 fish let alone 3 biggies & 125 fish?!
I came 3rd & 2nd last night though, not sure how or why but yeah :D

Dwaynee.png

RSDwaynee
[ Display Name History ]

RSDwaynee

Goblin Armour

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 117 posts
~ Review of February

Before

After

This month has been pretty good although I haven't gained many levels...
Overall since I started this blog, 35 Skill levels & 20m XP was gained, 22 levels of which being Runecrafting alone.
I'm fairly pleased with this as I was only planning on training Slayer & Summoning this month, so to get RuneCrafting to 90 (which is the lvl needed to pretty much completely afk & still get beast xp rates)... I'm happy :D

Levelling Thieving, Crafting & Fishing were all done on the last day of the month, I couldn't be bothered to do Slayer so I went about doing all my dailies, 13 Games of Fish Flingers & Capped at my new citadel.

This month's goal is simple & pretty much a continuation of last month, with slayer & summoning being the main goal, but with that set to be finished by sometime before the end of this month, I would also like to get 99 Firemaking out the way as well, after that Hunter will be my main focus for however long it takes.

Other things I would like done this month include;
~ Some pieces of POP Armour made... I'm currently 10% from the last zone which will finally unlock the final solo story missions, with only the Occultist unlocked I guess I will have to settle for Chi & Sea Singer armour for now. (I want tetsu but cba for Fishing :cry:)
~ 81 Hunting & Full Witchdoctor... This depends on how soon I finish Slayer but I would like to be at least 81 Hunting with or without witchdoctor gear once I start going for 99 Hunting.
~ 2300 Total... Just 15 levels to go :D

P.S - Just 200k from 94 Slayer so I should have that today! Managed to get 350k~ Slayer xp yesterday in like an hour by doing 1 Ice Strykewyrm Task (80~ kills w/Pendent), 2 Rounds of Troll Invasion (which still takes like 2 Minutes to do :?), Penguin Points & an effigy.

Dwaynee.png

The Marquis
[ Display Name History ]

The Marquis

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 142 posts
Nice going mate, some pretty impressive level-gains there. I like how your doing monthly totals like I am (not saying that you copied :P). How come do you only have the Occultist unlocked, shouldn't you also have the Assassin, Biologist and Missionary?
And I noticed, you're really close to the 80+ milestone cape, and by extension also the 90+ one, I hope you get it soon! :thumbsup:
Anyhow, good luck with you next goals :) I'll be following.

RSDwaynee
[ Display Name History ]

RSDwaynee

Goblin Armour

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 117 posts
Haha I must admit your blog is really impressive and i have taken "some" inspiration from it, sorry about the similarity's haha
Your right I do also have some other adventurers unlocked however they only contribute to making Scrimshaws & Rocktail Soup which I'm not really interested in :P
I need the Convict & the Whaler but I can't see myself getting 90 Fishing let alone thieving anytime soon :P

As for milestone capes I should have the 80 & 90+ ones soon as I am pretty close but I prefer to train skills to 99 one by one with the exception of some which I train through D&D's such as fishing with Fish Flingers, so because of that I'll be stuck on the 80+ milestone for a while because I won't be training Fletching for some time yet.

Dwaynee.png

RSDwaynee
[ Display Name History ]

RSDwaynee

Goblin Armour

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 117 posts
~ Good start to the new month I guess :P

Posted Image

Task from 93-94

- Effigy's seem to be coming A LOT more often for me nowadays... not sure whether Jagex have improved the drop rate or I've just been getting pretty lucky recently :P
- Also I've noticed Magic has been buffed a fair bit since the last time I properly did slayer which was like a week or so ago, on the Ice Strykewyrm task I couldn't help but notice I was hitting close to 10k really often, great task now :thumbsup:

Dwaynee.png

RSDwaynee
[ Display Name History ]

RSDwaynee

Goblin Armour

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 117 posts
~ <3 Questing.

Posted Image

- Haven't 'properly' trained prayer since hitting 95 many, many months ago, the xp gained from 95-96 is solely from the Bonecrusher doing it's magic during slayer task & the 100k reward from that epic quest The World Wakes!
- I sided with Guthix as you can see by my title, I hear he dies in every scenario though so I'm interested to see what Jagex has in store for us all next :P
- Overall I really enjoyed the quest, compared to WGS it was a little short & the rewards were very, very generous to say the least... But I'm not complaining as they did make us distribute the xp across a range of skills instead of allowing us to whack the full 800k on one skill. :P

~ Other News since last update..
- Achieved 76 Hunter (Gain of 2) via big chinchompa & a lamp from the quest.
- Discovered the Pincer region on POP finally :P
- Unlocked Professional Tacklebox from fish flingers

Should have 95 Slayer tomorrow if I'm not too busy, just 50k away, until then, byee :)

Dwaynee.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Boss Hunting, Skilling, High Level Players

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users