ReKPJfC.png

Hey,

Long story short this blog was originally made as one of them road2max blogs, for you to see my gainZ & also to give me some sort of motivation as I grinded through all the skills. Now I have a completionist cape it's all over - but that's not to say I've given up on this blog, so for the forseeable future till I get Trimmed. I'll just be adding whatever I deem "blog-worthy".. PvM drops, XP Milestones & ofcourse completed trim reqs.

FVlfWc8.png

Trimmed Completionist as of 8th October 2014

[spoiler=~ My History]I first played RS sometime around Easter 2005, that being the earliest holiday event i remember taking part in, back then i was really young, never really knew what i was doing and just litterally would waste time doing from what i remember... Nothing!
Since then i've had 4 accounts, the 4th being the one i'm using now, i created it in 2010 and was never really serious when it come to xp gains, i was more focused on making cash.. i used to spend hours killing blue drags and banking the bones.. inb4bots.
My first 99 was Woodcutting, on all of my accounts woodcutting would be my highest as it is doesnt take any effort at all & i am a bit of a slacker... well was :P
After achieving my first 99 it really motivated me to get more 99's as until then i never thought i would actually ever get one xD
And now here i am with all Twentysix 99's achieved!  :)

[spoiler='Skills from October '13 & before]TXC7ZAM.png

[spoiler=~ September 2013]nFVFCyR.png

[spoiler=~August 2013]AQr3zqc.png

[spoiler=~ July 2013]GuLfHpr.png

[spoiler=~ June 2013]tVWhQQD.png

[spoiler=~ May 2013]ElAuwUm.png

[spoiler=~ April 2013]FGLwsfu.png

[spoiler='~ March 2013]dt02tF6.png

[spoiler=~ February 2013]MWi7sZD.jpg

[spoiler=~ Current skills maxed (In order)]2011 -
Woodcuting - Chopped @ The willow tree's by barbarian Assualt till the release of Ivy's, think i reached like 85~ before ivy :P.
Cooking - Rogue's Den, don't rmemeber exact method, but I burnt no food.

2012 -
Magic
Smithing - Superheated 250k Gold Ore @ Soul Wars bank, achieving 99 Magic and then Smithing 4hrs after.
Ranged
Attack
Constitution
Strength
Defence - All melee skills were trained @ Armoured Zombies, was in a rush to max before EOC :P.

Quest Cape - Achieved late December

2013 -
Agility - Achieved 18th January
Dungeoneering - Achieved 11th March
Slayer - Achieved 23rd March
Hunter - Achieced 18th April
Firemaking - Achieved 4th May
Mining - Achieved 25th May
Crafting - Achieved 21st June
Runecrafting - Achieved 25th July
Fletching - Achieved 2nd August
Herblore - Achieved 13th August
Farming - Achieved 13th August
Summoning - Achieved 13th August

Construction - Achieved 4th September

Divination - Achieved 29th September

Fishing - Achieved 4th October

Thieving - Achieved 12th October (MAXED!)

2014 -

Dungeoneering (120) - Achieved 15th February (COMPED!)

Trimmed - Achieved 8th October

This blogs now inactive, thank you for passing by though cya <3

~ Dwaynee :) 

Dwaynee.png

Trimmed Completionist 8th October 2014 | Check out my blog Here.

Nice start! I'd suggest imgur for ease of use, but some forums don't support it. Try photobucket or image shack, open the image and rick click "copy image source", paste it on here with [ img ] [ /img ] tags either side :)

EDIT: Go plant trees and herbs inbetween tasks! :P

• Like 1

Thank you Husc, imgur worked a charm! :D

I will try and stick to doing farm runs soon, I've tried several times before but I often forget or end up simply not being bothered to check on my trees :P

If only i could put as much time into farming as i do Ports :wall:

Dwaynee.png

At first I thought I was reading about myself there: 19 and studying Civil Engineering. But I'm in Edinburgh :D Anyways, good luck with logo_slayer.gif and logo_summoning.gif, and yeah, do the farm runs, they're really good for profit too (atleast herbs are)

Little update :)

1LvslTc.jpg

Was 20k of 90 for a while as I was too tired to play yesterday, slowly making my way to 99 :P

Next couple days I will be training summoning, Pretty sure I have enough charms for 96! :)

eFf8EGq.jpg

Also I've started doing farm runs, thanks to a lil inspiration haha :)

0RANAnH.jpg

For now I'm doing snapdragons when I can, maple & papaya tree's for the main chunk of xp. At around 85/90 I'm thinking of doing a faster more costly tree combo, maybe magic and palm if it doesn't cost a stupid amount

Dwaynee.png

Since 90 Slayer I've been taking it a lil easy and slacking of a bit :P

Done a couple hours of summoning runs and now I just have my blue charms left to use till 96 Summoning!

PMZ28Sol.jpg

Target for this week will be to get 93 Slayer & finally ofcourse 96 Summoning! :)

Dwaynee.png

7Gyg7Rs.jpg

The need for wild pies is now over :)

On course for a mid march finish just like planned, provided nothing pops up

~ Also soon to have my first 'lots!' on the xp counter, not much of an achievement but something a little special nevertheless :)

Dwaynee.png

Reached the halfway mark :P

Zuk73Ub.jpg

Got a week of college so I'm going to use the extra time to smash out 93, maybe even 94 if I'm lucky! :)

[spoiler=Task from 91-92]132: 179 Mutated Jadinkos

133: 202 Fire Giants - Dropped an effigy

134: 79 Grifolapines

135: 111 Vyrewatch

136: 185 Fire Giants

137: 202 Black Demons

138: 207 Dark Beast

139: 245 Greater Demons

140: 210 Fire Giants

141: 187 Dark Beast

142: 212 Abyssal Demons

143: 226 Waterfiends

144: 126 Living Rock Creatures

145: 112 Jungle Strykewyrms

146: 193 Spiritual Mages

147: 173 Abyssal Demons

148: 168 Living Rock Creatures

149: 173 Abyssal Demons

150: 229 Spiritual Mages

- Was quite shocked when I saw an effigy, first one in 127 task!

Also I've been keeping track of task since mid way through 84, hence why it says task 133-150

Other News

~ Joined a new clan, Kia Kaha.

~ Finished watching every single episode of Scrubs, need something else to watch now :P

~ Unlocked 4th Ship on POP

Dwaynee.png

Getting there..

LrMPUPE.jpg

Today was pretty epic in terms of xp gained, according to to runetrack I got 524k Slayer xp in the last 24hrs which i'm pretty blown away by. Top 10 on runetracker too *win* lol. :P

At this rate I could get 99 in roughly 10 days, I'll give myself double that amount of time to get 99 though as I wont always have the amount of time & energy i did today.

[spoiler=Task from 92-93]151: 96 Jungle Strykewyrms

152: 207 Greater Demons

153: 74 Black Dragons - Co-op at KBD

154: 160 Abyssal Demons

155: 245 Waterfiends

156: 66 Grifolaroos

157: 28 Mithril Dragons

158: 173 Greater Demons

159: 247 Fire Giants

160: 232 Spiritual Mages

161: 122 Vyrewatch

162: 100 Jungle Strykewyrms

163: 192 Black Demons

164: 72 Grifolaroos

165: 213 Greater Demons

166: 170 Greater Demons

167: 167 Spiritual Mages

168: 239 Fire Giants - Got an effigy

169: 175 Spiritual Mages

Back 2 Slay I go :P

Dwaynee.png

~ Slayer is on hold for a few days.

My clan is running a RuneCrafting Competition for the week starting today.

Initially I wasn't planning on participating and was actually planning on training RC to 99 sometime around summer but I guess this comp gives me a good reason to start it now.

You can check out mine along with my other clannies RC progress here

I've set myself the target of getting 90, coming first in the comp would also be nice but there's a lot of pro guys who I'm sure won't be easy to beat so I'll try but I doubt I'll succeed :P

Dwaynee.png

Dwaynee.png

~ Goal Achieved :D

So today after 7 days of Runespan I've managed to get 90 RuneCrafting!

In the competition I came 3rd which I'm quite happy, especially considering I was able to hold off many people with 99 RC who got way more xp/hr.

Now back to Slayer, but first of I have 10 games of Fish Flingers & 2 rounds of Troll Invasion to do before midnight.

[spoiler=Screenie :)]zuTTfPt.jpg

Dwaynee.png

Nice going mate. You know the difference between 99 rc and 90 rc in terms of exp/h isn't actually that big :) Congrats coming third though :thumbsup:

And I'd like to see you beat my record on Fish flingers, so far three times 1st place in a row :P

Cya around

Nice going mate. You know the difference between 99 rc and 90 rc in terms of exp/h isn't actually that big :) Congrats coming third though :thumbsup:

And I'd like to see you beat my record on Fish flingers, so far three times 1st place in a row :P

Cya around

I was 69 RC at the start of the competition so the had a little advantage for a while haha but thank you :)

3x First place in Fish Flingers is just not happening for me lol, how do you manage it? I struggle to get 2 big fish & 80 fish let alone 3 biggies & 125 fish?!

I came 3rd & 2nd last night though, not sure how or why but yeah :D

Dwaynee.png

~ Review of February

[spoiler=Before]MWi7sZD.jpg

[spoiler=After]dt02tF6.png

This month has been pretty good although I haven't gained many levels...

Overall since I started this blog, 35 Skill levels & 20m XP was gained, 22 levels of which being Runecrafting alone.

I'm fairly pleased with this as I was only planning on training Slayer & Summoning this month, so to get RuneCrafting to 90 (which is the lvl needed to pretty much completely afk & still get beast xp rates)... I'm happy :D

Levelling Thieving, Crafting & Fishing were all done on the last day of the month, I couldn't be bothered to do Slayer so I went about doing all my dailies, 13 Games of Fish Flingers & Capped at my new citadel.

This month's goal is simple & pretty much a continuation of last month, with slayer & summoning being the main goal, but with that set to be finished by sometime before the end of this month, I would also like to get 99 Firemaking out the way as well, after that Hunter will be my main focus for however long it takes.

Other things I would like done this month include;

~ Some pieces of POP Armour made... I'm currently 10% from the last zone which will finally unlock the final solo story missions, with only the Occultist unlocked I guess I will have to settle for Chi & Sea Singer armour for now. (I want tetsu but cba for Fishing :cry:)

~ 81 Hunting & Full Witchdoctor... This depends on how soon I finish Slayer but I would like to be at least 81 Hunting with or without witchdoctor gear once I start going for 99 Hunting.

~ 2300 Total... Just 15 levels to go :D

P.S - Just 200k from 94 Slayer so I should have that today! Managed to get 350k~ Slayer xp yesterday in like an hour by doing 1 Ice Strykewyrm Task (80~ kills w/Pendent), 2 Rounds of Troll Invasion (which still takes like 2 Minutes to do :?), Penguin Points & an effigy.

Dwaynee.png

Nice going mate, some pretty impressive level-gains there. I like how your doing monthly totals like I am (not saying that you copied :P). How come do you only have the Occultist unlocked, shouldn't you also have the Assassin, Biologist and Missionary?

And I noticed, you're really close to the 80+ milestone cape, and by extension also the 90+ one, I hope you get it soon! :thumbsup:

Anyhow, good luck with you next goals :) I'll be following.

Haha I must admit your blog is really impressive and i have taken "some" inspiration from it, sorry about the similarity's haha

Your right I do also have some other adventurers unlocked however they only contribute to making Scrimshaws & Rocktail Soup which I'm not really interested in :P

I need the Convict & the Whaler but I can't see myself getting 90 Fishing let alone thieving anytime soon :P

As for milestone capes I should have the 80 & 90+ ones soon as I am pretty close but I prefer to train skills to 99 one by one with the exception of some which I train through D&D's such as fishing with Fish Flingers, so because of that I'll be stuck on the 80+ milestone for a while because I won't be training Fletching for some time yet.

Dwaynee.png

~ Good start to the new month I guess :P

qJL6s0M.jpg

[spoiler=Task from 93-94]170: 236 Fire Giants

171: 131 Desert Strykewyrms

172: 193 Mutated Jadinkos

173: 221 Dagganoths

174: 104 Jungle Strykewyrms

175: 83 Iron Dragons

176: 183 Abyssal Demons

177: 104 Ice Strykewyrms

178: 177 Mutated Jadinkos

179: 22 Mithril Dragons

180: 204 Abyssal Demons - Got an effigy

181: 177 Mutated Jadinkos

182: 169 Dark Beast

183: 225 Waterfiends

184: 71 Grifolapines

- Effigy's seem to be coming A LOT more often for me nowadays... not sure whether Jagex have improved the drop rate or I've just been getting pretty lucky recently :P

- Also I've noticed Magic has been buffed a fair bit since the last time I properly did slayer which was like a week or so ago, on the Ice Strykewyrm task I couldn't help but notice I was hitting close to 10k really often, great task now :thumbsup:

Dwaynee.png

~ <3 Questing.

112dbf8.png

- Haven't 'properly' trained prayer since hitting 95 many, many months ago, the xp gained from 95-96 is solely from the Bonecrusher doing it's magic during slayer task & the 100k reward from that epic quest The World Wakes!

- I sided with Guthix as you can see by my title, I hear he dies in every scenario though so I'm interested to see what Jagex has in store for us all next :P

- Overall I really enjoyed the quest, compared to WGS it was a little short & the rewards were very, very generous to say the least... But I'm not complaining as they did make us distribute the xp across a range of skills instead of allowing us to whack the full 800k on one skill. :P

~ Other News since last update..

- Achieved 76 Hunter (Gain of 2) via big chinchompa & a lamp from the quest.

- Discovered the Pincer region on POP finally :P

- Unlocked Professional Tacklebox from fish flingers

Should have 95 Slayer tomorrow if I'm not too busy, just 50k away, until then, byee :)

Dwaynee.png

~ 95 Slayer! :D

vu12KwR.jpg

[spoiler=Task from 94-95]185: 240 Fire Giants

186: 181 Spiritual mages

187: 169 Dark beast

188: 246 Black Demons

189: 280 Tzhaar - Fight Caves

190: 227 Greater Demons

191: 20 Mithril Dragons

192: 108 Desert Strykewyrms

193: 194 Ice Strykewyrms

194: 214 Fire Giants

195: 178 Living Rock Creatures

196: 236 Greater Demons

197: 217 Mutated Jadinkos

Today was the first time I ever picked up a whip vine drop, I've looked back at my adventure log many times and seen countless missed whip vines, so spotting the two today was a good sight.

My internet's been playing up for the past 24hrs or so, haven't been able to stream any movies or youtube vids etc... without film's I can't grind slayer, shows today as I only gained like 150k xp :P

~ Other News

- Finished the Biologist & Mercenary solo story missions,

I never knew the mercenary gives plate as reward?! :shock: Now have enough resource for tetsu helm, just missing the scroll :)

- This months clan event has been announced to be Thieving, good luck me :P

<3

Dwaynee.png

~ 99 Slayer's in sight now...

tmhJHeK.jpg

[spoiler=Task from 95-96]198: 62 Steel Dragons

199: 74 Grifolapines

200: 201 Dagganoths

201: 151 Desert Strykewyrms

202: 154 living Rock creatures

203: 68 Cres's Automatons

204: 158 Greater Demons

205: 207 Black Demons

206: 43 Black Dragons

207: 224 Abyssal Demons

208: 124 Ice Strykewyrms

209: 28 Mithril Dragons

210: 164 Spiritual Mages

211: 156 Desert Strykewyrms

212: 242 Black Demons

213: 215 Greater Demons

214: 236 Fire Giants

215: 173 Abyssal Demons

216: 99 Steel Dragons

217: 68 Steel Dragons

218: 217 Spiritual Mages

219: 186 Ice Strykewyrms

220: 79 Grifolaroos

221: 51 Steel Dragons

222: 152 Spiritual Mages

223: 174 Fire Giants

224: 103 Iron Dragons

225: 156 Ice Strykewyrms

Getting really close to 99 Slayer now, just 3.5m xp to go! I calced that it'll be another 100-150 Task depending on luck till 99.

Gonna take a break from Slayer over the weekend, maybe get some Dungeoneering done, maybe save up for a Chaotic Staff, need roughly 150k tokens which shouldn't be too hard to get.

~ Other News

- Cres Automaton's added to list of task I skip.

- Renamed the blog, thought I'd jazz it up a little as it was kinda lame & ordinary before :P

- As i type this I'm doing my 300th Task in a row!

Dwaynee.png

- Dungeoneering...

~ Havent taken any screenies of level gains but I'm 97 atm (+2 since last update), averaging around 1M xp a day, baring in mind I'm no good at DG and can't stand the skill tbh I think I've been doing quite well :P

~ Got Chaotic Staff today, Farseer Shield next up..

One screenie I did take though...

hxzZd0m.jpg

my fastest floor ever.. MVP ofc :D

99 by Monday lego!

Dwaynee.png

~ Internet's being a pain..

So i'm just 100k xp from 99 Dungeoneering and my internet's decided to play up again! :@

Idk what the problem is but yeah get real laggy on RS and webpage's only partially load if at all, but then next minute they work fine (like now) :S

[spoiler=Good one.. ]pdMKZRc.png

Dwaynee.png