Wow. Countless guides, people, and clan mates have let me down greatly. Trust will surely never be restored. I'll make sure to check these myself before wildly going at it like a blind mouse in the future. Glad I saw this! :P

~ Onto the next one..

ssVa865.jpg

Half way to 99, going to try and get this one out the way before the end of the month..

Going back to bossing for a little while, kinda bored of bank standing lol

Dwaynee.png

Trimmed Completionist 8th October 2014 | Check out my blog Here.

~ Runespan?

9xZFNox.jpg

I'm not sure why I started doing span tbh, I think I got some inspiration from someone's blog I saw just recently.. lol

A friend of mine has also challenged me to a race to 99 so it's on I guess, would like this before the end of the month... (how many other skills have I said that for now?) lol :P

Last nights Nex Masss with TMHT was good fun, first mass in a long while, even was quite profitable!..

CmqxWZK.png

Also started playing 07 friend gave me some stuff to start up with so I thought meh why not lol, going to just max it's combat or something silly like that, definately not going for max total on there!!

Dwaynee.png

If you want a Runespan partner let me know! It's a very lonely place down there when you're by yourself! Haha

May have to take you up on this one, I must admit it is pretty boring alone there lol

Hmm, maybe I will pop in and say

hello sometime.

would love a visit haha :D

Anyway, nothing special to report today although while getting a new royal crossbow I got a Dragon Kiteshield :P

iJHLU7w.png

Just 600k worth but well its not everyday you get one of these :)

Dwaynee.png

~ More Runespan..

[spoiler=92..]qV6sRag.jpg

ZIYLJtF.jpg

Gained some 850k+ Runecrafting xp today.. really haven't felt well these past few days, so this really is just the start of much bigger gains to come in the near future... I hope :P

Dwaynee.png

~ Just 5 More levels to go :P

hR5XXHh.jpg

Hope to get 95 by the end of tonight, then runespan becomes almost 100% afkable lol

In ports I've managed to make Full Superior Seaslinger & just 6 Plate of Tetsu Platebody, which is the last piece I need for that set too. :D

Glad i've been able to get these 2 before the new boss comes, reallyy looking forward to taking it on next week.. or whenever they do decide to release it! :P

Dwaynee.png

~ 95 *yawns*

TgGpiQF.jpg

This level took far longer than it should have to achieve, no idea why but time just went by so slowly with this one >.<

Today also finally made Tetsu plate so just Superior Death Lotus Top to go for all superior POP armours, glad I got these 2 inb4newboss. :D

D1VgSkJ.png

Dwaynee.png

Well damn, you're thoroughly embarrassing my rc gains...I can't keep up! AHH!

Na in my opinion 80-90 was & is more of a struggle than 90+

Way back near the beginning of this blog i remember training my Runecrafting because of a clan competition, it was a struggle to say the least.. took me way longer than it has taken you at the same stage, so you've done really well yourself :)

Anyway today's been a bit of a rest day I guess, with the TMHT DKS Event & my clan citadel resetting I haven't really had time for much runespan today.. However I still managed to level two 90+ skills :D

pKt9tsW.png

While waiting for warbands to start, couldnt let that time go to waste.. right? :P

Also I hate playing fixed/ small screen but for fletching & other skills that involve the 'make x' interface it does feel alot better :P

bPqZxua.jpg

Been training this skill via warbands for a while now, as it glitched for me today.. (said I participated in 3 warbands, when really I only did 1! -.-), It left me 570xp from lvl so I thought I'd just go do it quick.

Dwaynee.png

~ Ty warbands.. :D

CXYLrfi.jpg

Also yesterday I must of spent some 10-15hrs at Runespan and racked up 1.4m rc xp in the process! Towards the end I was going for most xp earned for that day on Runetrack, however 2 people managed to get more than me. :sad:

6onX7ry.png

With the release of that new boss imminent I don't think I'll have much time to recreate such gains, not anytime soon anyway... not that I want to ever again lol

Would be nice to get top xp gained in a skill on runetrack one day though :P

Dwaynee.png

With Vorago released I've pretty much had no time to skill at all so I guess they'll be a change of plan for this month..

From today I'm going to keep a log of all the Vorago drops we get, well the ones were I manage to make it to the end for! :P

We have already got a Siesmic Wand drop after approx. 30-40 kills, but that doesn't count as the drop log starts tonight!

• Like 1

Dwaynee.png

• 2 weeks later...

~ Back to business :P

rys8jol.jpg

Not quite the level I wanted today but back to back Fletching Dailys helped get this level real quick :)

Grinded out some 750k~ RuneCrafting xp today, leaving myself 300k from 98.. will have that one tonight for sure.

Should have 99 by Wednesday, then I'm onto Livid Farm briefly to finish of Farming & the comp cape requirement!

Also notice my interface is so, ew lol. If you have any decent ones do leave a screenie here, I promise not to copy it or anything... :P

Dwaynee.png