Constrictor's Log - GG JaGEX

AM I DOING IT RITE?

z1kMLS7.jpg

After about 35mins I got this.

ZSQVkzg.jpg

I was averaging like 260k EXP/hr in there, it was magical. (budum ts)

Looking to do Druidic Ritual/Death Plateau (have to redo because stupid new quests) and then Eadgar's Ruse later this evening.

Then possibly REALLY late this evening do a solo SGWD run, possibly. I'll have to look into it some/study some and do some trial and error. Fun times are fun.

EDIT: Finished both of them, they took like 5mins each, ezstreet.

Might even get time to do Eadgar's before I go to work in an hour.

We'll see. Update to come.

I normally have a break around 2am your time.

I'll most certainly be asleep considering the weekend is the only time I can get more than 8 hours of sleep.

Also I'm on the last leg of Eadgar's Ruse. Will finish it after work. Did some looking into about SGWD and am gonna go for a solorun this evening as well as do a few barrows runs (might do barrows first).

Well I finished this:

iXUIpKJ.jpg

I then got a chance to do my first ever GWD trip to the Saradomin Encampment.

I only was able to get 4 kills (one of Zilyana and then her minions). Kind of pathetic, but it's a start I guess.

Did some barrows as well (updated first page).

Gonna mainly do barrows today, might play around and do one or two more SGWD solor trips to try to nail down a good setup for solo'ing. It seems Blood Barrage/Blitz is much better than Water Surge. It's slower since I'm using momentum, but I was able to get a 9 KC last time, before leaving.

Hopefully will get to 15 Barrows runs by the end of today. *crosses fingers for good drop*

Did a few more Barrows runs, nothing all that great still. Hoping my dry streak from kills in general won't last much longer. Maybe will break at SGWD..maybe.

Also decided to do some Prayer training and got this:

Yq4OVYn.jpg

Gonna do some Woodcutting on Accia, and then probably will be off for the remainder of the day due to company being here (hopefully can get 90 WC'ing by the end of this coming week).

Best of wishes to everyone.

Woah, you've been busy while I've been away! Keep at it and you might just get that elusive Ahrim's wand ^^. Hm, just out of interest for the purposes of comparing, what is your total level on Valeri?

As Ping said, I already got it on like my 17th Barrows run (ever). I got it as a double with Dharoks legs. I think it's on page like 4 or something. Haha.

Not very high, like either just under 1700 or just over. Only have every 52+, not very good. I honestly don't really care though, I'm playing for my personal enjoyment, and getting my overall total level high isn't really something I'm in the mood for, but maybe eventually. This is probably my only account ever that is Combat-heavy (skill-wise).

All my other accounts have either been under 50 cmb (in both eoc and regular) or sub-70 combat stats and ~1800 total (that was on Crazy Nine).

Well I did some dailies this morning and then I am going to hopefuly do some SGWD and get some luck (hilt, please?). Then I'll do some barrows, and then probably will spend the rest of the week doing quests, barrows and whatever I feel like doing.

Will update later.

Finished my dailies, but sadly no levels. I ended up going to ZGWD instead of SGWD. DJ and I (and Feel), got a Subjagation top, so ~2m split there. Might go back again tonight, or Barrows.

Failure to take pictures is fail.

Started some Pest Control, and so far this is what I've gotten:

hEbt9bR.png

While getting those, I was able to get this, which was an added bonus!

KmXDeQH.jpg

Hopefully tonight I can at least get one of the helms, first one will probably be magic since I use it so much. But yeah, hopefully that. If not, then my goal is to get all 3 helms by this weekend. Then possibly start the quests that let me get Elite Void.

Looking to get the Magic Void Helm today and then hopefully do some SGWD (if anyone is willing to duo).

But I won't be able to do that until this afternoon since I have classes all morning.

Anyway, add me in-game if you want to go to SGWD later - I'm due for some good luck, so hopefully a hilt or at least a Whisper.

EDIT: NEW LONG-TERM GOAL!

1 Month of MTK! With Max Coffer/100% Approval.

Pictures will be posted on May 11th, 2013.

Welp. Went to SGWD, only was like an hour long trip, and didn't get anything. My luck is shit. But whatever, on I go.

unOgQ8g.jpg

Funny, Ping and I both tried to attack Feel's Unicorn.

Hopefully will finish off Void Mage Helm tonight, and then go back to SGWD or ZGWD to solo with void and see how it goes.