Constrictor's Log - GG JaGEX

Less talk more lvls pl0x

Dat inactivity.

Well I remembered one of my old accounts (one of my first - Ranged Guy 27, legit name, I know) that was hacked ages ago, probably around 2007/8, so I decided to do recovery questions on it today, and we shall see what happens tomorrow. Will post with results.

Good luck! Was this account for pking?

Yeah, hehe, back when I thought I was the .com (I was like 12 or something). Hilariously enough, I don't think I even managed to get 70 Range on the account prior to being hacked.

Noob. <3:

Hey babe cakes.

Sooo...

Times when I feel lucky as [bleep].

Damn.

130524081910.png

Welcome my now "main", hellow avatar.

Currently working on getting the reqs and such to kill QBD, any tips would be cool beans.

• Like 1

Is that your old account??!

I guess whoever hacked it (and obviously eventually went inactive) actually did stuff with it. :o

That happened to me except I recovered it - gained 25m from it but had to get a new rapier. :s

zdkz.png

I guess whoever hacked it (and obviously eventually went inactive) actually did stuff with it. :o

That happened to me except I recovered it - gained 25m from it but had to get a new rapier. :s

25m is always a nice reward. :P

25m is always a nice reward. :P

Eh, doesn't replace the time spent trying to get Rapier.

Unless you have a super high DG level and can make 200k tokens back within just a few hours.

Noob. <3:

Hey babe cakes.

Sooo...

Damn.

130524081910.png

Currently working on getting the reqs and such to kill QBD, any tips would be cool beans.

Near max combat and still no Ports skills. so bad...

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Noob. <3:

Hey babe cakes.

Sooo...

Damn.

130524081910.png

Near max combat and still no Ports skills. so bad...

I know, it's killing me.

Plus, it's DG is shit. Overall I have alot of work to do, but the combat being maxed does help a little. Working on 70 base.

Not to mention near maxed combat with 74 slayer. :/

Yeah..almost 75 though after today's slayering!

• Like 1

Personally, I don't really see the problem with having high combat but low Slayer.

Sure, you can max more efficiently by maxing your combat while maxing Slayer, since you're doing both at once.

But when you don't specially care about efficiency, having maxed combat would actually give you faster exp rates in Slayer, since you'd be going through every task faster.

Personally, I don't really see the problem with having high combat but low Slayer.

Sure, you can max more efficiently by maxing your combat while maxing Slayer, since you're doing both at once.

But when you don't specially care about efficiency, having maxed combat would actually give you faster exp rates in Slayer, since you'd be going through every task faster.

It really is quite helpful. Hahah.

Got 59 Herblore from dailies and 35 Dungeoneering from a few solos, forgot pics for both, oops.

I maxed combat, prayer & summoning at around 94 Slayer. So much more fun (and faster) doing it once maxed. Lets you ignore charm drops, use bonecrusher without qualm and not worry about needing to adhere strictly to monster weaknesses. This was before Charm Imp though.

Back OT, keep it up :D

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

I maxed combat, prayer & summoning at around 94 Slayer. So much more fun (and faster) doing it once maxed. Lets you ignore charm drops, use bonecrusher without qualm and not worry about needing to adhere strictly to monster weaknesses. This was before Charm Imp though.

Back OT, keep it up :D

It is super fast, though having maxed gear would be nice, too. Can't have everything, though. :P

Got 75 Slayer while doing a Fire Giant task afk, no picture, sorry babes.

Gonna start working on 70 base I think now.

Seeing that slayer level hurts me.

It hurts me too.

Going to do a clue *crosses fingers* and then start some questing. I am officially a high school graduate. Cool [bleep]ing beans.

Anyways, quests I am aiming to get to:

RoTM

WGS

TWW (I can do this already just cba to start/do)

Expect updates later I guess.

Also, congrats DJ on the promo.