Constrictor's Log - GG JaGEX

Bumped for the lols.

Gf all who thought this was a update

Italy/10

Reported for being off topic.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Bumped for the lols.

Gf all who thought this was a update

Italy/10

Reported for being off topic.

Reported for irony.

I don't have time for you, I need to keep fishing. *sigh* 320 k until 89....

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Psuedoupdate.

Getting back from Italia on Monday, getting a new computer (15in quadcore retina display macbook pro pls&ty) Tuesday for university, hello scaping.

Anyways gonna be gone most of the week, but come the weekend I should be getting back into 'scaping somewhat more than right now (which is none).

Get a small macbook air, they're sexier and my friend who has one can take it everywhere in a purse

I currently have a huge computer (18.4" laptop etc etc) and I don't want to fly to the extreme and get something super small. Plus the 15in retina quadcore is super nice, fast, and all around perfect. And a 15in laptop isn't relly that big, the size of most school books. Plus you can only get dual cores in the airs/13in macbooks, and quadcores are 200% superior to dual cores and 5-6 years from now will be standard usage, etc. so economically quadcore is best to get.

Also airs get super warm apparently.

Lrn2scape moar. I'm almost 90 fishing and just bought 90 smithing AND crafting.

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

they're sexier

I guess I'm not a target audience for laptops lol. I see your points though. She did buy a larger ssd (her aunt bought the laptop as a grad gift, went with the cheapest 128 GB hard drive) and that stuff though.

All she uses it for is school work/entertainment/etc. though, in a lot of applecations (see what I did there) all that power is superfluous. Have fun getting double digit frame rate in html5 runeskape though ;)

[hide]still hard to fathom spending 2500+ on a laptop. slightly jelly[/endtag]

• Like 1

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

wow nice and clean a blog !

good luck with the too bad you'll never reach your goals

FIFY

We don't encourage him! Geez, if we get his hopes up he'll get all pissy when he fails!

witchynosaur.png

they're sexier

I guess I'm not a target audience for laptops lol. I see your points though. She did buy a larger ssd (her aunt bought the laptop as a grad gift, went with the cheapest 128 GB hard drive) and that stuff though.

All she uses it for is school work/entertainment/etc. though, in a lot of applecations (see what I did there) all that power is superfluous. Have fun getting double digit frame rate in html5 runeskape though ;)

[hide]still hard to fathom spending 2500+ on a laptop. slightly jelly[/endtag]

Technically I wouldn't normally be able to afford it but my parents are paying half as a grad gift and my grad money is going towards it, and it's more like 1800-2100$ not quite 2500$ haha.

wow nice and clean a blog !

good luck with the too bad you'll never reach your goals

FIFY

We don't encourage him! Geez, if we get his hopes up he'll get all pissy when he fails!

Ties you're just jelly my house is sexy and I have a proaccount

• 1 month later...

Something like that.

Actually legit got on yesterday but couldn't muster the will do anything. So bought a Christmas Tree Hat and 8m worth of Spirit shards at 24gp ea. investments more than anything else. We'll see if i ever forsure come back.

Hah, my house is sexier and I didn't even try on it.

Why did you quit?

witchynosaur.png

Hah, my house is sexier and I didn't even try on it.

Why did you quit?

lolw/e

Because RS is boringgg. I've been on for like 30mins today, which is the most all month, quite impressive actually. I merched like 3m then got off due to boredom.