Constrictor's Log - GG JaGEX

And the award for most fail post's goes to me..

Coming in clutch with the ultrabump.

Well considering my combat stats are atrocious, PVM isn't really an option, plus getting my combat stats to a place that PVM would be an option would take the entire year, alone. 

I'd prefer to get like all stats besides combat above 60 before I even try to make my account PVM-able. 

Really, I'd love to pick up my goal of 99 Construction again, but I need like 100m to do that. Hahaha.

Well considering my combat stats are atrocious, PVM isn't really an option, plus getting my combat stats to a place that PVM would be an option would take the entire year, alone. 

I'd prefer to get like all stats besides combat above 60 before I even try to make my account PVM-able. 

Really, I'd love to pick up my goal of 99 Construction again, but I need like 100m to do that. Hahaha.

Its not too harrd, I have clan members in my clan getting fairly decent pvm-ing stats somewhat fast.

100m eassy if yah pvm. ;) 

There are other goals though, like maybe base stats? or collecting random stuff (100k logs) iunno. :P

Runescape is a haven..

Its not too harrd, I have clan members in my clan getting fairly decent pvm-ing stats somewhat fast.

There are other goals though, like maybe base stats? or collecting random stuff (100k logs) iunno. :P

What clan are you? I'd love a community to join to kind of reenter me into the gameplay since I've been gone for quite awhile.

What clan are you? I'd love a community to join to kind of reenter me into the gameplay since I've been gone for quite awhile.

The Occultists - Fresh Australian Pvm Clan. :)

I'd love to help you embrace the new runescape combat and updates if you'd like to join. :)

Runescape is a haven..

I'd love to help you embrace the new runescape combat and updates if you'd like to join. :)

Awesome!

I'll guest in the chat soon/add me in-game.

Awesome!

I'll guest in the chat soon/add me in-game.

Siick! - Accia yeah?

Runescape is a haven..

So I've decided, until I move back into my house and start work this summer, my main goals are going to be merching and slowly (but surely) finishing off the lower-level quests; during all of this I will probably get P2P, but I am going to start with F2P quests and such until I feel the need to switch.

Once I start work, my free time will be limited to mostly evenings - so I'll be doing a bit less then.

Updates will be scarce for the next few weeks; however, mostly just posting as I finish quests/get various levels.

Other goals besides questing are reach level 150 combat, and 60+ all stats (non-combat).

Finished the Blood Pact today and made about 300k from merching yesterday.

Looking to make similar amounts again today.

EDIT:

Also, just got 20 range (went from 1-20 so far today). Combat is way easier to train than I remember.. hahaha.

Probably will aim to get 50 by the end of this week. 

After that my next goals will be 40 attack, 60 strength, 40 defense ,and 20 dungeoneering..and any quests I can finish in F2P that will help me get these levels.

Now anyone have any idea how to take screen captures on a mac?

Looking at having only 3 quests to finish tomorrow and then just to work on getting my other combat stats up for the rest of this week. Once I have an idea of my schedule (probably Saturday) for the next few weeks I'll decide on if/when I'll buy P2P.

Finished Merlin's Crystal and The Holy Grail today as well as got 42 Defence so far, and 38 Magic (probably will get 40 by the end of today). 
Also planning on doing somemore slayer, hoping for around level 20-30 by tomorrow night, we shall see.

Did a farming run and got 47 Farming this morning followed by 1.3k total. Crazy how a week ago I was 980 total. Hahahah.

Not sure what today's plan is, most likely questing and slayer, but I am unsure - I feel like I should do some Firemaking, so maybe I'll do a few thousand Maples at some point today.

Ls. Got permanently banned while doing Rune Memories. [bleep] JaGEX those [bleep]ers.

Appealed to it; but I would be highly surprised if they even look at it.

Congratz to them though, losing paying and playing customers one day at a time; they'll be gone in 5 years lel.

[bleep] this shit.

Ls. Got permanently banned while doing Rune Memories. [bleep] JaGEX those [bleep]ers.

Appealed to it; but I would be highly surprised if they even look at it.

Congratz to them though, losing paying and playing customers one day at a time; they'll be gone in 5 years lel.

[bleep] this shit.

What was their reason for the ban?