When do you think the new skill(s) will be out?

ohhh

From a maxed player going for the prestigious Completionist cape, i'd like to hear when YOU think the new skill(s) are coming! Will it be next month? In May? Or perhaps in July. Who knows! But we can always have a fun little guessing game right? :wink:

I'm asking this not only because this is a -fun- forum kind of a game to do. But also because that i feel that i want to Achieve the Completionist cape, before the new skill(s) are out. :) it's gonna be fun, but also challenging; and i do not know how i'll ever be able to get the remaining 43 million Dungeoneering experience in a short amount of time. (I do not play too often as of now).

*Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, still not used to these forums! :D

Also, a great Anti-Bot update from a Jmod, i saw on the HLF earlier today: (uploading this since most players doesn't have access to that area of RSOF) Also, not sure if i'm allowed to share links. I can edit this if needed.

All the best, ohhh.

Ohhh.png

Moved to questionnaires. And I think the first skill will be released between April and June, with the 2nd one maybe in August - September.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

They said one 'early 2013' and one 'late 2013'

So Jan-June and July-Dec

I'd say may-june is likely for the first one

Sept-dec for 2nd

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue