Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

99 all skills?

Community Metagame Player Behaviour Skilling

646 replies to this topic

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

dont want this thread dead, so grats to homepage with 200m fishing :)

My yt: https://www.youtube....r/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

Artemis1330
[ Display Name History ]

Artemis1330

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,756 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Rufioso
  • RSN '07:Rufio 07
Paulrat3- 200m craft on rs3, achieved in july/aug 2008. He now has 200m craft on 2007 servers as well.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Fallstar
[ Display Name History ]

Fallstar

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,243 posts
  • RSN:Fall Star
  • Clan:Primacy

Yeah, I was looking through the hiscores to see how many rank ones in RS3 did it in OSRS too, gratz to Paulrat.

Asmodean <3

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,477 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

dont want this thread dead, so grats to homepage with 200m fishing :)

The original 200m in all skills thread was dead a long time before catching on ;)

Seismos
[ Display Name History ]

Seismos

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Seismos

It's looking like Home Page will be the first to get 3 200m skills. If he continues at his current pace, he will get 200m cooking in about 2 weeks, and he'll just have to get 30m more defence XP to achieve another 200m.

canifis.png

Anticipate
[ Display Name History ]

Anticipate

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 101 posts

It's looking like Home Page will be the first to get 3 200m skills. If he continues at his current pace, he will get 200m cooking in about 2 weeks, and he'll just have to get 30m more defence XP to achieve another 200m.

Vestfold will start his 200m Firemaking journey in 1-2 weeks and he estimates it to take one month, so there may be a nice race to three 200m's, but it definitely looks like Home Page will be first.

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

Vestfold will start his 200m Firemaking journey in 1-2 weeks and he estimates it to take one month, so there may be a nice race to three 200m's, but it definitely looks like Home Page will be first.

Talked to my norwegian friend today :) , and ye he thinks home page will beat him to 3 200m. 

My yt: https://www.youtube....r/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community, Metagame, Player Behaviour, Skilling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users