Who will be the 2nd to achieve max total level?

User will easily be 2nd.

I feel that this is the best place to ask - is the fastest way to 99 WC through willows?

It's never worth it to cut willows. You should only do teaks, either at Ape Atoll or Tai Bwo Wannai. I find the latter to be more convenient. When dropping, you should spend only 2 ticks dropping before clicking back on the tree. There are 4 ticks between each log and so when you drop you don't want to lose any potential logs (and Xp). One tick is for you to register you obtained a log (with timing in your head, you can also drop during this one if you're good), the next two are for dropping, and the last one is required to give time for your click on the tree to register. With mousekeys, you can drop 5-6 in the 2-tick gap at once. Without mousekeys, you're limited to 2. I also highly recommend using world 1 and not sharing trees with anyone.

Thanks for the swift response. What would you say is the best level to begin cutting teaks? I'm only level 60 right now, so I'm just trying to gauge it.

User will easily be 2nd.

I feel that this is the best place to ask - is the fastest way to 99 WC through willows?

It's never worth it to cut willows. You should only do teaks, either at Ape Atoll or Tai Bwo Wannai. I find the latter to be more convenient. When dropping, you should spend only 2 ticks dropping before clicking back on the tree. There are 4 ticks between each log and so when you drop you don't want to lose any potential logs (and Xp). One tick is for you to register you obtained a log (with timing in your head, you can also drop during this one if you're good), the next two are for dropping, and the last one is required to give time for your click on the tree to register. With mousekeys, you can drop 5-6 in the 2-tick gap at once. Without mousekeys, you're limited to 2. I also highly recommend using world 1 and not sharing trees with anyone.

Thanks for the swift response. What would you say is the best level to begin cutting teaks? I'm only level 60 right now, so I'm just trying to gauge it.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

User will easily be 2nd.

Really? The exp rates of Teaks are the best exp you can get per/hr right at the level you can cut them? Surprises me.

• 3 weeks later...

I know Jebrim pretty much has 1st to max locked down, but User has been putting in more hours than Jebrim recently and is now 137h behind him.

201h(Jebrim) vs 338h(User).

It'll take a miracle for User to beat Jebrim, but what do you all think User can pull the gap to before Jebrim maxes?

He has gained 17.25h on Jebrim in the past week, as of right now Jebrim is 30.5d away from maxing at his current pace.

This means over the next 30.5d, User can gain approximately 69h on Jebrim. Which means at both their current paces User will max about a week or so after Jebrim.

I know Jebrim pretty much has 1st to max locked down, but User has been putting in more hours than Jebrim recently and is now 137h behind him.

201h(Jebrim) vs 338h(User).

It'll take a miracle for User to beat Jebrim, but what do you all think User can pull the gap to before Jebrim maxes?

He has gained 17.25h on Jebrim in the past week, as of right now Jebrim is 30.5d away from maxing at his current pace.

This means over the next 30.5d, User can gain approximately 69h on Jebrim. Which means at both their current paces User will max about a week or so after Jebrim.

Jebrim played 7.24hours on the last 7 days. Do you think he burnt out?

Jamie is only 122hours behind Jebrim (on time to 200m all) and played the double of hours last 7 days.

Sigh. Lemme clear this up, I'm still playing more than User, I'm just Xp wasting a lot more plus I doubt even without any Xp waste would I be getting 65k Xp/hr in Mining as CML assumes. Once I'm done with Mining, you'll see my times return to normal. User's also got a couple skills left that CML overestimates in Xp rate, notably Smithing and Fletching, so he's got more hours remaining til max than it appears.

Also, Elvis99 is further behind than he seems. He's got a big advantage due to Hunter being underestimated in Xp rate on CML while I do a lot of skills with the opposite effect. He should be 10-20% less hours done in Time Played than he shows.

I should max in roughly 3 weeks.

• Like 1

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Firstly, I'd like to say that every time I Google "Crystal Math Labs," it always thinks I want to learn about meth labs... I'm probably on the list now. :cry: lol

Anyways, Jebrim, these questions may have been asked before, but I either don't remember them or missed them. With that said:

1) Do you plan on going for 200m all or back to 1bil agility (or both)?

2) Are you still worried about doing hunter with all the bot busting (Even though Jagex knows who you are)?

3) Why save Con until one of the last 99s? Is it just so you could make money to pay for it, or also because plank prices were high?

4) Why did you not max range right after finishing cmb/slayer?

5) Have you ever been tempted to bot something? You don't need to answer this, but with some skills being so click intensive, I'd imagine this thought had come up before.

6) When you have time, would you ever post the methods you used, exp rates you got, and gp/exp used to get your 99s?

Thanks if you answer these, I'm interested to read the replies.

Edit: Added another question

• Like 1

Firstly, I'd like to say that every time I Google "Crystal Math Labs," it always thinks I want to learn about meth labs... I'm probably on the list now. :cry: lol

Keep searching & google will learn it's not a typo. In fact I searched for it just now & it worked, no list for me!

LgEZt.png

Or type duk.im into your address bar and stop googling for urls you already know

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Isn't the construction XP rate (360k) a bit too low? I belive I timed 600k xp/hr with oak dungeon doors before on main game even tho there's some stuff like numbers instead of moving your mouse that helps.

EDIT: That XP rate is from the time after EoC came out and before RS3. I'm not 100% sure on the number hence way I said "I belive I timed...". Construction is slower since RS3 came out. Anyway, that was timed at the "main" game so I'm not expecting you to be able to get same XP rate at OSRS. I was just suprised by the big difference.

is 330k -to 360k cook xp the only change? And do you have to do the 2,5 tick method to maintain 360k xp/h cook?

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

Isn't the construction XP rate (360k) a bit too low? I belive I timed 600k xp/hr with oak dungeon doors before on main game even tho there's some stuff like numbers instead of moving your mouse that helps.

EDIT: That XP rate is from the time after EoC came out and before RS3. I'm not 100% sure on the number hence way I said "I belive I timed...". Construction is slower since RS3 came out. Anyway, that was timed at the "main" game so I'm not expecting you to be able to get same XP rate at OSRS. I was just suprised by the big difference.

I've found construction easier and faster for me since RS3 o.O Must've been doing things wrong earlier then...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Don't think it was a massbanning. I think it was F2P removal, mmiq hadn't played for like 3 weeks up till removal.

Could've been both though.

They just removed f2pers

I was removed from high scores and have another 3 months of membership

No you weren't. 

http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore_oldschool/hiscorepersonal.ws?user1=Ring%A0World

Everybody was removed from the hiscores and you were readded once you logged in and out.

Also, the cooking method is 3 ticks per fish, not an alternating 3 and 2 (what you call 2.5). It's assuming 90% of perfection. And no, most skills were changed, not just Cooking.

• Like 1

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png