I think he did get "autobanned" by the games bot buster system. There have been a lot of legitimate players that have gotten the two day ban. (similar to the automute system) It appears to be true since his clan chat is gone.

I've just spoken with jabberwoky, he was autobanned for 2 days after entering his POH and turning building mode on. He emailed several Jagex mods through twitter and had his friends make forum posts. He was unbanned within 4 hours.

Please don't spam pointless posts over and over again. If it continues warnings will be handed out.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

If Jebrim isn't a botter, his >15 mil XP in Agility is very, very odd. Why would one hit 99 agility and then keep running laps?

the same player iirc has several accounts with 200m agility in the main game. he enjoys agility training

Edited by Kaida23

countrydevil.png

quest point cape achieved 2/13/14

If Jebrim isn't a botter, his >15 mil XP in Agility is very, very odd. Why would one hit 99 agility and then keep running laps?

the same player iirc has several accounts with 200m agility in the main game. he enjoys agility training

Well he's just weird then lol

Edited by Kaida23

Jebrim has maxed Agility on three accounts so far and has 90M xp on a fourth. He simply enjoys Agility, that doesn't mean he's botting.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I started 07 with my only goal being getting 200m Agility. I halted that to try to become the first player to max instead. I was the first to 99 Agility which meant that I'd inevitably gain additional post-99 Agility Xp from Fishing and Runecrafting. I did about 800k past 99 at first and then obtained over time an additional 1.3m+ Xp from the above mentioned skills.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I started 07 with my only goal being getting 200m Agility. I halted that to try to become the first player to max instead. I was the first to 99 Agility which meant that I'd inevitably gain additional post-99 Agility Xp from Fishing and Runecrafting. I did about 800k past 99 at first and then obtained over time an additional 1.3m+ Xp from the above mentioned skills.

You really, really like Agility!

Edited by Kaida23

Jabber is now within 10% from Jebrim hours wise. Here's an update:

Player / Hours left on 7-7 / Hours left on 6-25 / Hours gained / Average hrs/day last week / estimate days left

Jebrim .............. 1065 / 1195 / 130 / 9.95 / 107 days

Jabberwoky ....... 1169 / 1334 / 165 / 13.80 / 92 days

In the last 12 day, Jabberwokey cut into Jebrim's lead by 35 hours. So, Jabberwokey gains 1.27 hours for every hour Jebrim gains. And Jabberwoky is 27 days away from taking the lead.

Just numbers and rates, learn them in college.

• Like 3

Hey Kepler I appreciate those updates you do. If you want it all to line up you can use Courier New, it's a monospaced font as far as I remember!

I personally doubt it's because Jabber has been playing more actual hours than Jebrim.

It's certainly promising that there may still be some competition ahead!

• Like 2

LgEZt.png

I'll try out that font, thanks for the info.

I think some of it has to do with Jabber putting in more hours. Also, Foots rates on crystalmathlabs are based on the series you do skills and the rates are an 'assumed average.' They are nothing concrete. For instance, mage and smith is based off superheating gold. What if you gained mage from other methods before starting smith and had the disposable income to buy addy bars? I'm not saying his rates are wrong, just suggesting there is several ways to get to the finish line. Foot did a great job in making an 'average.' But that is all that it is, an average. Plus or minus 1k/hr on a skill that is 25k/hr could through off the numbers greatly. And for someone (Jebrim) to imply there is only one method of getting to max is simple minded.

I'll try to update the chart more often and include more competitors.

Nonetheless, I don't think the race is over.

Haha, thanks for editing my post Kaida.

Edited by kepler22
  • Like 2

Player / Hours left on 7-7 / Hours left on 6-25 / Hours gained / Average hrs/day last week / estimate days left

In the last 12 day, Jabberwokey cut into Jebrim's lead by 35 hours. So, Jabberwokey gains 1.27 hours for every hour Jebrim gains. And Jabberwoky is 27 days away from taking the lead.

I doubt Jabberwoky will get any closer to me than he is atm. And why'd you pick past 12 days lol? So you could include my questing and getting fire cape?

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

I doubt Jabberwoky will get any closer to me than he is atm.

Said your mother

• Like 2

I've been done for awhile. I'm saying he's fudging the numbers for my future gains by counting that lol. Anyways I just started heavy nolifing today and will maintain this pace for the next month which is why I'm not worried.

• Like 1

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

as much as it's fun following updates it is incredibly sad. how is 100 hours a week on any game ok?

I view it as hard work and, frankly, 100 hours is nothing lol. 140-160 is where the real action is at.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

I wouldn't spend more than 30mins at most doing food + shower lol. Definitely not an hour for lunch. O.O

Anyways atm my schedule is get up at 8am, shower and eat, scape til 2am with short food breaks throughout the day, repeat.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png