That's because to Jebrim, school is a prison. Hence why he dropped out in order to play rs.

as he often said, it wasn't just because of rs. why do everyone thinks high lvl players are just a group of dumb people which all quit school for rs?...

stupid noobs lol

they're maybe more intelligent then all of you "haters"

I dropped out a second time and this time it was for RS, although technically I was already planning on dropping out in 6 months anyways to focus on developing my game. I was out of school for 3 years just doing RS, so it's not like it's an unfamiliar lifestyle for me. I prefer it this way.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

That's because to Jebrim, school is a prison. Hence why he dropped out in order to play rs.

as he often said, it wasn't just because of rs. why do everyone thinks high lvl players are just a group of dumb people which all quit school for rs?...

stupid noobs lol

they're maybe more intelligent then all of you "haters"

I dropped out a second time and this time it was for RS, although technically I was already planning on dropping out in 6 months anyways to focus on developing my game. I was out of school for 3 years just doing RS, so it's not like it's an unfamiliar lifestyle for me. I prefer it this way.

Has RS cut into your game development time?

77yLQy8.png

I would love to get a few OSRS 99's, but I only have 3 to begin with in my 8 year career. I'm not the best about efficiency and so I'll never be a top ranked player. Not to mention, I really can't stand making money and that holds me back and slows me down ate a bit. Anyway you cut it, I'm just a big ol' noob! :P

I would love to get a few OSRS 99's, but I only have 3 to begin with in my 8 year career. I'm not the best about efficiency and so I'll never be a top ranked player. Not to mention, I really can't stand making money and that holds me back and slows me down ate a bit. Anyway you cut it, I'm just a big ol' noob! :P

ok???

• Like 1

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

I personally think foot will burn out.

i don't think that, he used to play proefficiently everday for years.

these few months, maybe a year won't burn him out i think

He may have been proficient in his playing for many years, but he did to my recollection burn out, before hitting the 'big leagues'.

LgEZt.png

He may have been proficient in his playing for many years, but he did to my recollection burn out, before hitting the 'big leagues'.

Are you trying to say I'll quit before I even max? You even admitted that I played proficiently for "many years." Why do you think playing for 7-8 months to max total is a problem for me at all? Also, I don't consider myself to have burnt out of runescape. What triggered me quitting was the refer a friend for bonus xp update, not any psycological change that I went through.

Are you trying to say I'll quit before I even max? You even admitted that I played proficiently for "many years." Why do you think playing for 7-8 months to max total is a problem for me at all? Also, I don't consider myself to have burnt out of runescape. What triggered me quitting was the refer a friend for bonus xp update, not any psycological change that I went through.

Was not *trying* to say anything, and I think I spoke clearly. But no need for animosity, there was no hostility in my posts, nor offence intended.

I think the incentive to max is going to dwindle as time passes, and frankly who knows, maybe 07 will get its own "Refer a Friend" update.

Time will tell anyway.

LgEZt.png

That staking session with starry had nothing to do with it either right.

Asmodean <3

That staking session with starry had nothing to do with it either right.

What the [bleep] are you talking about? When I say "quit" I mean I quit playing for XP. Staking came after that.

Eat a duck is a staker. Part of libum1's crew.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting