Okay smile.png

I'm also thinking of doing my own weekly updates in my commentaries on Youtube btw.

yeah would be nice :P but i think then starts the shit aboutyour ego again when you make the about about yourself lol

"the first rank, me, is smashing out crazy gains with playing 14.4hrs a day on avg"

will be funny to hear haha

(i'm not hating)

I don't talk like that. I'm real about everything I say and give my honest opinion. And when I talk about myself, I never say I'm [bleep] epic. You may not be hating, but you're still being quite disrespectful and insultive.

i'm not being disrespectful or insultive.

i'm also never said that i'm gonna say aomething like that after your update.

i just showed you an example how much people will think and if you know what i mean, you should know that "the first rank, me, is smashing out crazy gains with playing 14.4hrs a day on avg"

is only a normal update like i would wrote it only difference is that this is written in first person, not third like usual, so everyone will think you got a big ego but it's just a normal update.

so i wasn't disrespectful, you just disunderstood me wink.png

Except I wouldn't say "smashing out crazy gains" which you're not understanding. I don't talk like that nor would I be impressed by something like that.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

List of the amont of 99s in the various skills. Quite interesting.

Attack: 69

Defence: 34

Strength: 498

Hitpoints: 31

Ranged: 207

Prayer: 23

Magic: 114

Cooking: 1004

Woodcutting: 201

Fletching: 1860

Fishing: 148

Firemaking: 23

Crafting: 40

Smithing: 13

Mining: 28

Herblore: 29

Agility: 27

Thieving: 170

Slayer: 2

Farming: 5

Runecraft: 12

Hunter: 610

Construction: 4

LgEZt.png

Because there's a community of people that hang out together and train Agility. During my race to 99, I added almost everyone in the top page of Agility and got them using my chat. After I closed it and left, they went off and formed their own chat. I'm happy with them and visit sometimes and sell them energies too. :) I've always been big on having an Agility community and knowing everyone that does it and having them get to know each other too. :)

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

More on the subject of 99 distribution..

YPKFbWc.jpg

Blue line is just the least numerous 99 (in EOC) to give the others some perspective. And Muggi, strength is the most common 99 in EOC as it has been for a while.

LgEZt.png

Because there's a community of people that hang out together and train Agility. During my race to 99, I added almost everyone in the top page of Agility and got them using my chat. After I closed it and left, they went off and formed their own chat. I'm happy with them and visit sometimes and sell them energies too. :) I've always been big on having an Agility community and knowing everyone that does it and having them get to know each other too. :)

I remember there being a world where there was always 10+ people at the ape atoll course (and I'm talking even late into the night, when there's the least amount of people on)

Is that still a thing?

An old player from 2004-2011. I'm back for the 2007 servers, let's see how long this lasts.

My account's display name used to be Sir Izenhime

signature_zpse31b54ec.png

vinyl_djpon3.png

Stupid Should Hurt

Wow! Then is there an even bigger mining and fishing community?

So, Here's the weekly update.

I took the Hrs played from the timegraph of foot's site. But they're not accurate and

just showed how much someone played per week, and not how much hours he gained in race to 99 all because foots timegraph calculates for 200m in all skills.

i don't even think someone's going for 200m all right now :P

[spoiler=Update]1. Jebrim - 1722hrs to max - 1 skill 99 - (+103hrs)

(+8.2m xp) Jebrim's still rotting out the sea with about 900k

xp per day (5.6m xp) he also did some prayer with reaching lvl 80.

He should achieve lvl 99 in fishing in the coming 2 days.

Recent 99s: none

coming 99s: Fishing (2nd)

2. Osrs Zezima - 1764hrs to max - 2 skill 99 - (+50hrs)

(+2.8m xp)Miller trained almost every skill this week, but nothing special.

recent 99s: none

coming 99s: none

3. Woox16 - 1789hrs to max - 0 skill 99 - (+93hrs)

(+7.3m xp) Woox is still going for total lvls so he switches skills often

he did a bit of firemaking (1.5m) Fletching (832k) mining (800k) and

Rc (671k)

Coming 99s: none

4. Foot - 1809hrs to max - 5 skills 99 - (+72hrs)

(+8.9m xp) Boom! Foot did another 6m crafting week and reached 99

crafting for his 5th skill 99, gz to him. He quickly went to rc (1.3m xp)

and did some herblore.

Recent 99s: Crafting (5th)

5. Razzeh - 1809hrs to max - 7 skills 99 - (+103hrs)

(+17.8m xp) Our Combat Master reached 99 ranged this week (5.6m)

looks like he did it with slay (1.1m) and some magic (1m).

he also trained some craft (1.1m)

Recent 99s: Range (7th)

6. Eg Froggen - 1809hrs to max - 5 skills 99 - (+94 hrs)

(+6.3m xp) Froggen fished it out and reached lvl 99 in Fishing earlier

today (5m xp), gz to him. He Went to mining (372k) I can't say if he's

going for mining 99 right now.

Recent 99s: Fishing (5th)

7. Alkan - 1834hrs to max - 0 skills 99 - (+72hrs)

(+8.6m xp) Alkan did much of crafting this week (5.3m xp) he reached

lvl 98 and i don't know if he's going for 99 because he already

has a few skills 98 which he won't do right now.

he also did some Rc (1.1m xp) and as usual Farming (1.1m xp)

8. User - 1855hrs to max - 3 skills 99 - (+63hrs)

(+4.2m xp) User's mostly trained agility (3.7m xp) with reaching

lvl 90 in it, can't imagine if he's going for 99 right now.

9. Rapunz3liili - 1872hrs to max - 6 skills 99 - (+39hrs)

(+16.2m xp) Nizmo's mostly just training combat skills and slayer.

I don't think he's going for 99 all so i don't have much to wrote

about him.

recent 99s: none

10. Atrate - 1876hrs to max - 2 skills 99 - (+0hrs)

(+0.0m xp) Atrate did absolutely nothing this week.

Current 99s: none

I couldn't tell you either. :D Most likely going to finish off 99 woodcutting before agility, but haven't really planned ahead much more than that.

Good job, and hope you keep up the weekly updates because I like to see how the high ranked players are progressing.

imagangster.png

I couldn't tell you either. :D Most likely going to finish off 99 woodcutting before agility, but haven't really planned ahead much more than that.

Good job, and hope you keep up the weekly updates because I like to see how the high ranked players are progressing.

thx :)

and yes i'll keep up the weekly update whenever i have time. (usually i have enough time on sunday)

not quite sure why jebrim see's himself so highly rated in the time to max considering as soon as he does slay he will drop 180+ hours due to huge inaccuracy in the 'most efficient xp rates'

I should be 1st on the site tomorrow. However, if you make manual adjustments to correct the xp rate inaccuracies in the calculator, I'm already in 1st right now. :)

he seemed to be very informative about the wrong xp rates when wasn't 1st though :?

but im sure he made up for those 200 hours he will lose by being so much more efficient fishing/agi than anybody else could

not quite sure why jebrim see's himself so highly rated in the time to max considering as soon as he does slay he will drop 180+ hours due to huge inaccuracy in the 'most efficient xp rates'

I should be 1st on the site tomorrow. However, if you make manual adjustments to correct the xp rate inaccuracies in the calculator, I'm already in 1st right now. :)

he seemed to be very informative about the wrong xp rates when wasn't 1st though :?

but im sure he made up for those 200 hours he will lose by being so much more efficient fishing/agi than anybody else could

Slayer is off by 180 hours you say? That may be true on the first release of the time to max page, but I have made many revisions to XP rates and the algorithm as a whole since then. After he was first, I made a major change to how the time is calculated. Besides, Jebrim's complaints were that the slayer xp rate was too low and that people like Razzeh and Dark Lust were higher up on the list than they should have been. Your logic just doesn't make sense. If you want to attack Jebrim on something, talk about how he dropped out of college to get rank 1, has like 90 quest points, and has never even powerslayed.

if the xp rate was right why is it nobody can get past even 22k/h on the daily record when they clearly have a 6+hour log ontop of 24h slay lol, 25k is unreachable, and increasing it to that when you unlock dark beasts is just absurd, they lower xp rates if anything due to the fact you get like 12 for a task. 20k/h is reasonable if you get good tasks and power slay to max efficiency but that's rng due to the chance of just getting shit tasks over and over, so saying 180 hours out is pretty reasonable imho

Slayer is off by 180 hours you say? That may be true on the first release of the time to max page, but I have made many revisions to XP rates and the algorithm as a whole since then. After he was first, I made a major change to how the time is calculated. Besides, Jebrim's complaints were that the slayer xp rate was too low and that people like Razzeh and Dark Lust were higher up on the list than they should have been. Your logic just doesn't make sense. If you want to attack Jebrim on something, talk about how he dropped out of college to get rank 1, has like 90 quest points, and has never even powerslayed.

Ya my complaints was that tracker was underestimating actual Slayer Xp rates, not overestimating them. For one hour in-game, people gained more than an hour on the site, not less. Anyways, Foot fixed that and now it's far more accurate.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

if the xp rate was right why is it nobody can get past even 22k/h on the daily record when they clearly have a 6+hour log ontop of 24h slay lol, 25k is unreachable, and increasing it to that when you unlock dark beasts is just absurd, they lower xp rates if anything due to the fact you get like 12 for a task. 20k/h is reasonable if you get good tasks and power slay to max efficiency but that's rng due to the chance of just getting shit tasks over and over, so saying 180 hours out is pretty reasonable imho

The increase to 25k xp/h when you unlock dark beasts was unintentional. Optimally, you don't even complete MEP2. The Slayer xp rates are very hard to determine. The changes based on slayer xp are just approximations. Your melee and ranged lvl affects slayer's xp rate much more than unlocking any task. And why do you think I'm foolish enough to base xp rates on day records? People rarely even try for a full 30 hour day record. Those who do never get perfect xp rates the entire time. Since I have 48 slayer and nobody has told me exact xp rates, I had to estimate. I'm open for constructive criticism on the xp rates, but you have no credibility.

people rarely do go for 30 hour records i agree(it was still 22k p/h if you counted the 30h as 24h of solid play), but it does happen. im not saying base rates from the daily records but it doesnt make sense to put the rates higher than anybody has ever achieved (by quite a bit) so far. But you're right, no credibility so ill just wait till somebody else does it :)

Your melee and ranged lvl affects slayer's xp rate much more than unlocking any task.

Doesn't cannon accuracy use the same formula for attack roll as your current style/weapon? So ranged level wouldn't effect it?

Your melee and ranged lvl affects slayer's xp rate much more than unlocking any task.

Doesn't cannon accuracy use the same formula for attack roll as your current style/weapon? So ranged level wouldn't effect it?

That's not a very good question to ask me. I'm far from an expert in slayer or combat. I remember being told cannons are very inaccurate at low ranged lvls. There's probably more to cannon accuracy than just your weapon.

Ranged level has absolutely nothing to do with slayer xp/hour nor cannon accuracy. Ranged should be trained via cannoning slayer and chinning after 99 slayer.

Ranged level has absolutely nothing to do with slayer xp/hour nor cannon accuracy. Ranged should be trained via cannoning slayer and chinning after 99 slayer.

Are you sure? I remember long ago when Villandra got 99 slayer only via cannoning, her average cannon damage (and/or accuracy; can't remember) went up as her ranged level went up.

77yLQy8.png